Just thinking about eating calorific food such as chocolate can reduce appetite, claim psychologists.
- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 16 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- ACE to Buy Chubb for $28.3 BillionACE agreed to buy fellow property-and-casualty insurer Chubb in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $28.3 billion, the largest-ever deal between two companies in the insurance industry.
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs to Get $3.4 Million RaisesThe chief executives of government-controlled mortgage-finance firms Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will get multimillion-dollar paydays thanks to a massive raise approved by the companies’ regulator.
- Bill Gross Gets Co-Manager After AcquisitionJanus Capital is spending at least $85 million to buy a majority interest in Kapstream Capital, and one of the Australian-American bond fund’s founders will join Bill Gross’s fund as a co-manager.
- First Reserve's Funds Pitch SouthThe private-equity firm’s two biggest buyout funds are in the red, a result of the steep drop in oil prices and ill-fated investments in energy companies.
- Puerto Rico Utility Makes Payments to BondholdersThe Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority paid all principal and interest due to bondholders, buying the troubled utility time as it works to reach a deal with creditors.