Just thinking about eating calorific food such as chocolate can reduce appetite, claim psychologists.
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 3 days ago
- Global Stocks MixedGlobal stocks were mixed Friday as downbeat earnings reports from large oil companies weighed on the energy sector.
- U.S. Banks Take Global LeadIn the trans-Atlantic rivalry for banking supremacy, U.S. banks are preparing to pounce, with executives touting the gloom emanating from their European counterparts as a big opportunity to press their newfound advantage.
- Riots-to-Riches Trading in China's MarketsAfter nearly 25 years of turbulent action that has elated and infuriated investors, China’s stock markets remain much as they were when they opened in 1990. Beijing calls the shots.
- Student Refinancing: Wait-Listed, or In?More student lenders are for the first time offering to refinance the loans of professionals who are years out of college, promising low rates in return for the prospect of lucrative new customers.
- Debt Deadline Draws Near for Puerto RicoInvestors are bracing for Puerto Rico to default on about $58 million in bond payments in coming days, as the U.S. commonwealth attempts to restructure $72 billion in debt.