Here is the economic schedule for week 14 from the Calcualted Risk blog; dedicated to the financial geeks out there.
Archive | 19:51
- RT @IEA: CCS is the topic of the week: as fossil fuels prevail, there is no long run climate-friendly scenario without #CCS. http://t.co/qZ… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Looking back: view over 40 years of @IEA history in our image archive bit.ly/1IjhQT9 #TBT #Oil #Vintage http://t.co/XLpY9E… 3 days ago
- Buffett's 'Ringmaster' Turns Grand Ideas Into RealityAt Berkshire Hathaway’s annual meeting—which the company expects to draw more than 40,000 people this year—Carrie Sova makes sure everything runs smoothly.
- U.S. Stocks End LowerU.S. stocks fell Monday, with the Nasdaq Composite snapping a five-session winning streak as the biotechnology sector posted steep losses.
- Small Lenders Object to Deals Over BreachesSmall banks and credit unions are banding together in a bid to recover hundreds of millions of dollars in losses incurred from high-profile data breaches at Target and Home Depot.
- Deutsche to Trim Investment Bank, Retail OperationsDeutsche Bank aims to close gap between itself and rivals in terms of profitability and capital adequacy.
- Merger Surge Tempts Hedge Funds to Make a BetThe current surge in deals, led by the Royal Dutch Shell-BG Group deal, has revitalized the merger arbitrage sector.