Here is the economic schedule for week 14 from the Calcualted Risk blog; dedicated to the financial geeks out there.
Archive | 19:51
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 18 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 18 hours ago
- Relistings of Chinese Tech Firms Are in LimboChina’s market rout has left in limbo many small technology companies that had planned to return home after listing in the U.S.
- Wanted in China: Public Face to Calm Turbulent MarketsWanted in China: a reassuring face to tell panicking investors that everything will be all right.
- Lawsuits Over Mergers? He ObjectsProf. Sean Griffith questions the value of the settlements often tied to mergers. Now, he is taking action.
- Global Stocks ReboundGlobal stocks bounced back Tuesday, as a relatively muted decline in Chinese shares allowed investors to focus on upbeat corporate earnings and the Federal Reserve’s monetary-policy meeting.
- NantKwest Gives Biotech Another Big IPOThese days, a biotech company doesn’t need an approved drug to be worth several billion dollars.