Here is the economic schedule for week 14 from the Calcualted Risk blog; dedicated to the financial geeks out there.
Archive | 19:51
- RT @IEA: Evolution of the daily shipping rate for LNG spot cargoes bit.ly/14SQuW1 #LNG #Energy #Shipping http://t.co/8S4GqjiWH0 13 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Proposed Indonesian corridor to make sea transport more efficient in the region bit.ly/19qYHDe #Transport http://t.co/NlMa… 1 day ago
- Latest Oil Dilemma: Where to Put ItAs oil-storage tanks near capacity, some analysts predict the spillover will send crude prices even lower.
- Espírito Santo Debt Imperils CustomersThousands of customers whose investments in Espírito Santo commercial paper were wiped out were promised reimbursement by the conglomerate’s bailed-out banking unit. But the unit has backtracked on that vow.
- The Fed's Aim Needs WorkAhead of the Tape: The time for target practice would seem to be running short at the Federal Reserve if Friday’s jobs report comes in anywhere near expectations.
- Five Ways to Get a Better Deal in MediationSavvy participants can tilt the process in their favor when mediation is used in divorce, disputes with brokers and other conflicts.