HT: Greg Mankiw.
Archive | 21:15
- RT @IEA: Shale gas & #shale oil boom of last few years: virtually unthinkable at dawn of this century bit.ly/1FJAUeM http://t.co/9Q… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Oil Watch: @IEA April #Oil Market Report is now free & open to non-subscribers. Full pdf bit.ly/1P5kMFb #OMR http://t.co/i… 1 week ago
- SEC Wins With In-House JudgesThe Securities and Exchange Commission prevails against around 90% of defendants when it sends enforcement cases to its administrative law judges rather than to federal courts.
- Treasury Plans More Short-Term DebtThe U.S. Treasury Department said it plans to increase the supply of short-term debt, in a bid to ease investors’ concerns about difficulty trading in global bond markets.
- Banks Expected to Settle FX Probes for BillionsCitigroup, Barclays, J.P. Morgan Chase and Royal Bank of Scotland Group are expected to plead guilty to rigging foreign-currency exchange rates and pay billions in combined penalties as part of settlement agreements expected to be announced as early as next week.
- African Pensions Invest in Infrastructure ProjectsAfrican pension funds are starting to invest in infrastructure projects on their underdeveloped continent.
- Fed's Yellen: Stock Valuations 'Generally Are Quite High'Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen said stock market valuations appear “quite high” and some bond and loan markets suggest investors may be taking excess risks.