HT: Greg Mankiw.
Archive | 21:15
- RT @IEA: Global electric vehicle stock: 670 000 (2014) – 80 million required by 2025 bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #EV http://t.co/B5lJ… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: ☀ Strong solar PV expansions in Asia continued in 2014, particularly in China & Japan ☀ bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Solar http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Wells Fargo Open to Financing Other GE DealsWells Fargo Chief John Stumpf said the bank may finance other General Electric deals as they unfold, but he wouldn’t make any predictions about whether the bank would be a buyer.
- Greek Bank Deposits Fall FurtherEmbattled Greek banks have been hit with more damaging data that showed savers withdrew funds at a rapid clip in April. But some high-profile investors have backed the lenders in recent months.
- AmEx President Dies on PlaneThe president of American Express, Edward Gilligan, who was viewed as a likely successor to CEO Kenneth Chenault, died on the way home from a business trip.
- Advisers for Ukraine, Creditors to Meet in LondonBondholders negotiating a restructuring deal with Ukraine proposed a mixture of debt extensions and interest-payment cuts earlier this month, according to a person familiar with the matter.
- Asia a Magnet for Metal TradersGlobal commodities traders are seeking new places in Asia to store billions of dollars-worth of metals to drive down costs—which also helps reduce scrutiny of their market position.