HT: Greg Mankiw.
Archive | 21:15
- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- Europe's Crowning Glory Imperils Postwar ProjectThe great project some hoped would eventually create a European superstate faces the biggest challenge of its history Sunday, when Greeks vote in a referendum that could decide whether they crash out of the eurozone.
- Buffett Re-Examines ReinsuranceThe obscure business of reinsurance has always been one of Warren Buffett’s favorite money makers, but a changing landscape has led his Berkshire Hathaway to adjust its strategy.
- Investigators Believe Funds Flowed to Malaysian Leader's AccountsMalaysian investigators scrutinizing a government investment fund have traced nearly $700 million of deposits into what they believe are the personal bank accounts of Prime Minister Najib Razak, according to documents from a government probe.
- High on the Hogs for the FourthFarmers are on track to produce a record amount of pork this year, with a wave of hogs processed this spring heralding cheaper ribs and sausages for the Independence Day holiday.
- Regulators Warn Banks on Loans to Oil, Gas ProducersU.S. regulators are sounding the alarm about banks’ exposure to oil and gas producers, a move that could limit their ability to lend to companies battered by a yearlong slump in prices.