«Russian tax law is so complex that Novikov Restaurant Group employs five accountants at each restaurant.»
Archive | 22:32
- RT @IEA: Commercial rooftop solar: low financing costs help; sunshine & installation costs matter more bit.ly/1Uh5kxx http://t.co/Z… 16 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Ensuring energy security: at the centre of the @IEA mission since its inception. Learn more bit.ly/1JMJVr4 http://t.co/D9t… 2 days ago
- China Fears Sink Markets AgainU.S. stocks plunged Tuesday amid new evidence that China’s stubborn economic slowdown is damaging global commerce.
- Investors Betting on More ECB StimulusSix months after the European Central Bank launched its blockbuster bond-buying program to rouse the region’s economy, some investors are betting that authorities will crank stimulus efforts even higher.
- FHA Offers Olive Branch to Hesitant LendersThe government is trying to coax banks back to making mortgage loans to risky borrowers, after a string of expensive disputes over a federal loan program led some banks to conclude it wasn’t worth the headaches.
- The Moment When Humans MatterA string of messy market openings in recent weeks has reinvigorated a debate about the relative effectiveness of humans in the stock trade.
- China Boosts Efforts to Keep Money at HomeChina is imposing new controls to prevent too much money from leaving the country, with lenders beefing up internal checks on foreign-exchange conversions and regulators aiming to rein in illegal money-transfer agents.