«Russian tax law is so complex that Novikov Restaurant Group employs five accountants at each restaurant.»
Archive | 22:32
- RT @IEA: Global electric vehicle stock: 670 000 (2014) – 80 million required by 2025 bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #EV http://t.co/B5lJ… 2 hours ago
- RT @IEA: ☀ Strong solar PV expansions in Asia continued in 2014, particularly in China & Japan ☀ bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Solar http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- U.S. Stocks Open LowerU.S. stocks fell Friday after a revised reading on first-quarter gross domestic product showed the U.S. economy contracted.
- Oil Prices Extend GainsOil prices rose Friday, helped by a drop in U.S. inventories, ahead of closely watched drilling data.
- Greek Bank Deposits Fall FurtherEmbattled Greek banks have been hit with more damaging data that showed savers withdrew funds at a rapid clip in April. But some high-profile investors have backed the lenders in recent months.
- NYSE Looks to Ease Late-Day PileupThe New York Stock Exchange is preparing a new plan to make it easier to buy or sell the shares of thousands of listed companies, an effort to counter the slow midday trading and uneven liquidity plaguing U.S. stock markets.
- Lehman's Fuld Says It Wasn't His FaultRichard Fuld Jr. insisted he doesn’t want to play “woulda, coulda, shoulda” about the collapse of Lehman Brothers Holdings.