- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 49 minutes ago
- RT @IEA: Policy & regulatory constraints are holding back domestic-supply expansion bit.ly/1oQofjD #EndEnergyPoverty http://t.co/Cs… 15 hours ago
- China Shares Hit Seven-Year HighChina’s stocks rallied for a fourth day to their strongest level in seven years, while Japan’s red-hot market rallied anew as the nation’s central bank kept its policy on hold.
- Etsy's Unique IPO Crafts a Stock SwoonThe company’s results on Wednesday missed some growth forecasts, but observers said the stock-price decline may have been exacerbated by the unusual ways Etsy structured its April IPO.
- Goldman Sachs Recaptures Mojo With DuPont WinThe bank’s fortunes changed for the better last week when Goldman Sachs helped DuPont prevail in a high-profile feud with an activist firm.
- U.S. Stock Futures Little ChangedU.S. stock futures were little changed Friday, with major indexes poised to notch weekly gains.
- Brazil Raises Tax on Financial FirmsThe Brazilian government announced Friday an increased tax on financial firms’ profits, part of an effort to boost the country’s revenue and cut its budget deficit amid weak economic growth.