- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- World Bank Deletes Critical Passage on ChinaThe bank removed from a recent report its call on the Beijing government to reduce its influence on the country’s financial system, raising questions over internal controls and external influence at the international body.
- Fitch Affirms Russia's RatingFitch Ratings affirmed its investment-grade rating for Russia, while maintaining its negative outlook for the nation.
- Hedge Funds With Greek Holdings Face Uncertain WaitHedge funds managers with exposure to Greek stocks and warrants face an uncertain wait ahead of Sunday’s referendum, after being unable to get their money back or easily value their funds this week.
- New Credit Suisse CEO Reins in Hopes for a Quick Fix‘Expectations have kind of run away,’ says new Credit Suisse CEO Tidjane Thiam, as he plays down optimism he can quickly lift the Swiss bank out of its recent malaise.
- Malaysian Anticorruption Body to Look Into Flow of Money to NajibMalaysia’s anticorruption agency will look into Wall Street Journal report that investigators have traced nearly $700 million of deposits into what they believe are the personal bank accounts of Malaysia’s prime minister.