- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 6 days ago
- Pimco Gets Warning From SEC on FundPacific Investment Management disclosed that it received a Wells Notice from the staff of the SEC concerning the Pimco Total Return ETF.
- Puerto Rico Defaults on Most of Debt PaymentPuerto Rico missed most of a $58 million bond payment Monday, the first default by the U.S. commonwealth in what may become one of the largest restructurings in the history of the $3.7 trillion market for debt sold by U.S. state and local governments.
- London Trader Hayes Sentenced to 14 YearsFormer bank trader Tom Hayes was sentenced to 14 years in jail on Monday after a London jury convicted him of fraudulently trying to rig the London interbank offered rate, or Libor.
- Fund Caught in Snare of Global ProbeThe Kijani Commodity Fund run by Richard Fagan is being scrutinized by regulators from several jurisdictions investigating a world-wide network of about 100 investment funds marketed to wealthy individual investors.
- China Curbs Short Selling; Commodities Weakness SpreadsChina shares made tentative gains after officials announced fresh steps to rein in short selling, while commodities weakness spread to some Asian currencies, including the Malaysian ringgit.