Click for a larger image
- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- Shenzhen Shares Suffer Worst Week Since December 1996China shares tumbled Friday, even as Beijing moves swiftly to try to plug losses, with the smaller Shenzhen index suffering its worst week since December 1996.
- Investors on Edge Ahead of Greek ReferendumWith opinion polls suggesting the vote on Greek austerity may be close, many investors are opting to ride out the storm and stick with their holdings of European stocks.
- High on the Hogs for the FourthFarmers are on track to produce a record amount of pork this year, with a wave of hogs processed this spring heralding cheaper ribs and sausages for the Independence Day holiday.
- Buffett Re-Examines ReinsuranceThe obscure business of reinsurance has always been one of Warren Buffett’s favorite money makers, but a changing landscape has led his Berkshire Hathaway to adjust its strategy.
- Investigators Believe Funds Flowed to Malaysian Leader's AccountsMalaysian investigators scrutinizing a government investment fund have traced nearly $700 million of deposits into what they believe are the personal bank accounts of Prime Minister Najib Razak, according to documents from a government probe.