Click for a larger image
- RT @IEA: Shale gas & #shale oil boom of last few years: virtually unthinkable at dawn of this century bit.ly/1FJAUeM http://t.co/9Q… 4 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Oil Watch: @IEA April #Oil Market Report is now free & open to non-subscribers. Full pdf bit.ly/1P5kMFb #OMR http://t.co/i… 6 days ago
- Vanguard Claims Title of World's Largest Bond FundPimco’s flagship Total Return fund ceded its title as largest bond mutual fund to rival Vanguard Group, according to April data.
- German Bond Market Selloff ContinuesGerman government bonds remained pinned at levels last seen more than two months ago.
- Property Investors Hunt for Bargains in BrazilSome big global real-estate investors are hunting for bargains in Brazil, even as political upheaval and economic decline send others to the sidelines.
- Goldman Raises Legal Loss ViewGoldman Sachs raised the top end of its range of “reasonably possible” legal expenses to about $3.8 billion.
- HSBC to Decide on HQ Move by Year EndThe lender said that it is reviewing whether to move its headquarters away from London in the face of increased taxation and bonus restrictions.