Click for a larger image
- RT @IEA: Ensuring energy security: at the centre of the @IEA mission since its inception. Learn more bit.ly/1JMJVr4 http://t.co/D9t… 9 hours ago
- RT @IEA: 🔌 Save the date: Projected Costs of Generating Electricity book launch - Monday, 31 August bit.ly/1JTUmsZ 🔌 http://t.co/E… 1 day ago
- Who Gains When Tumult Strikes?Exchanges and market makers are getting a fresh look from portfolio managers seeking out investments likely to benefit from the large market swings.
- BNY Mellon Races to Fix Pricing GlitchesExecutives at Bank of New York Mellon Corp. are racing against the clock to make it through a backlog of pricing issues before the markets open Monday morning.
- Puerto Rico Extends Deadline for Draft RestructuringPuerto Rico’s governor extended a Sunday deadline for a group of government officials to deliver a draft of a restructuring plan that is widely anticipated by investors.
- Insurers Could Use More CalamityOn the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, insurers are suffering from years of calm seas and low rates.
- A Bentley, Secret Emails and a Credit-Card Antitrust Case. The Strange Life of Lawyer Keila RaveloWhen federal agents showed up at Keila Ravelo’s home three days before Christmas, they kicked off a chain of events that could send her to prison and scuttle the biggest antitrust settlement in U.S. history.