Obama In Britain: During a banquet at Buckingham Palace Obama broke royal protocol by speaking over the national anthem.
Archive | 19:41
Cutswatch Map: The Guardian’s reporting team plots the effects of the government’s public cuts on local communities across the UK. Follow their project here.
- Chilean military tugboat rushing to Antarctica in bid to prevent ecological disaster after Chinese fishing ship catches fire
- ‘River of oil': The tale of a ruptured Exxon pipeline that spilled thousands of barrels of crude in an Arkansas town
- Archeological dig beneath Bloomberg’s future London headquarters reveals ancient Roman ruins dubbed ‘Pompeii of the north’
- Watch the U.S. Navy use its ship mounted laser to blow aircraft out of the sky
- The Iron Lady You Don’t Know: Thirteen Facts about Margaret Thatcher
- U.S. sends in $900M anti-missile radar array as North Korea vows to fire up nuclear reactor
The highly graphical gospel of globalization. Shaped by the age of consumerism.
- The Evolution of Wall Street amzn.to/1jqKEBg #FlashBoys #MichaelLewis #Finance #HFT http://t.co/oY3rF6fVS9 7 months ago
- RT @AnnJessicaLien: Iconic photo of Ukrainian protesters playing golf at the President's residence in #Kiev earlier today #Ukraine http://t… 8 months ago
- Archeologists have made an amazing discovery off the coast of Mexico: A 19th century British shipwreck huff.to/16Syb2K #Ship #History 1 year ago
- World's biggest ship graveyard lies at site of WW2 battle where US crushed Japanese fleet dailym.ai/133WUuD #History 1 year ago
- RT @BBCNewsGraphics: See the faces of the Mary Rose's crew, including the ship's dog Hatch, 500 years after the Tudor warship sank. http://… 1 year ago
- wiko darkside on Clipped To Taste
- gemmes illimités clash Of clans on Print Is Dying: E-readers Start Slaughtering Print Book Sales
- christian movie review on The Complete History Of Oil
- Shannan on The Essential Features Of A Great Landing Page [Infographic]
- clé d activation windows 7 on Cartoon: The First Economist
- toko bunga jakarta on Bytes In A Bottle
Photos by Maersk Line
- Saudis Divided on Response to Oil DropDissent is unusually high over how to respond to the drop in oil prices within Saudi Arabia, traditionally the swing producer in stabilizing the market.
- Activist Paints Bleak Picture of DuPont DealTrian Fund Management is slamming DuPont over the sale of its paint division as buyer Carlyle prepares an IPO.
- Fed Closes Chapter on Easy MoneyThe Federal Reserve said it would end its long-running bond-purchase program, concluding a historic experiment that stirred disagreement among policy makers, economists and investors about its impact.
- 'Haunted' Houses Are Landlords' Nightmare in JapanWherever there are houses haunted by misfortune, Teru Oshima wants to hear about it. He built one of Japan’s most popular real-estate websites by mapping properties with histories of ghastly events.