Cutswatch Map: The Guardian’s reporting team plots the effects of the government’s public cuts on local communities across the UK. Follow their project here.
- ǝɥɔsɹoԀ @PorscheGB_PR @GTPorsche @PorscheHeritage @PorscheRaces @Porsche911UK @PorscheEveryDay @PorscheNL http://t.co/53piXLpPj4 2 weeks ago
- The Evolution of Wall Street amzn.to/1jqKEBg #FlashBoys #MichaelLewis #Finance #HFT http://t.co/oY3rF6fVS9 8 months ago
- How a Memo Cost Big Banks $37 BillionA government lawyer’s discovery of a warning to J.P. Morgan officials about shaky mortgages jump-started the Justice Department’s probe of financial-crisis wrongdoing.
- Oil Plunge Brings Jitters to Texas CityCorpus Christi has ridden a rocket of a rebirth in recent years, propelled by a more than 30-fold increase in oil production at the nearby Eagle Ford Shale. But lower oil prices are taking a toll.
- Mobile's Rise Poses a Riddle for BanksA new study indicates U.S. customers are interacting with their banks more through mobile devices than through any other means. That leaves banks with new challenges.
- Falling Oil Prices Don't Give Clean-Energy Stocks the All-ClearThese are dark days for investors in Big Oil. That doesn’t mean clear skies for investors in clean energy.