Cutswatch Map: The Guardian’s reporting team plots the effects of the government’s public cuts on local communities across the UK. Follow their project here.
- RT @IEA: Did you know that countries spent $550bn on fossil-fuel consumption subsidies in 2013? bit.ly/1wAUKj8 #Speech http://t.co/… 14 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Only a few regions show significant future oil supply growth: US, Canada, Brazil & Middle East bit.ly/1wAUKj8 http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- Cheaper Super Bowl Spread? Don't Bet on ItRecent drops in commodity prices aren’t likely to lower grocery bills for Sunday’s spreads. Guests driving to the parties, though, will get a break on gas.
- Oh, the Silly Things That Financial Pros SayMorgan Housel’s guide to seven seemingly informative phrases that don’t tell investors much at all.
- Why 'Free File' for Taxes Isn't So PopularHere is how taxpayers can navigate the maze of offerings and avoid unnecessary charges.
- Russia Cuts Interest RatesRussia’s central bank surprised financial markets with a two percentage point cut in its key interest rate, sending the ruble lower even as the bank said the currency was showing signs of stabilization.