- RT @IEA: An improvement in power supply in sub-Saharan Africa will require expanded cast of investors bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp http://t.co/PR… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- Whistleblowers Find SEC Rewards Slow and ScarceA Securities and Exchange Commission program offers financial rewards for information on wrongdoing. Many tipsters have found it tough to collect, however.
- U.S. Bank Shares Regain PopularityAbreast of the Market: After losing ground in the first quarter, U.S. bank stocks have made a comeback. Investors cite attractive valuations and are looking ahead to higher interest rates, which should help margins.
- Libor Case Comes to TrialU.K. prosecutors are preparing to try to cast Tom Hayes, a former star trader at UBS and Citigroup, as the ringleader of a global conspiracy to rig interest rates in a trial that starts Tuesday in London.
- Greece Sees 'Compelling Need' to Reach Creditor DealThe Greek government has the responsibility to repay its obligations both internally and to its international creditors, a government spokesman said.
- China Nuclear Firm Plans Biggest Domestic IPO in 5 YearsChina National Nuclear Power Corp., one of the top two state nuclear-power giants, will raise as much as $2.16 billion in what is set to be the country’s largest domestic initial public offering in five years.