- RT @IEA: Regional priorities in the buildings sector bit.ly/1K708XZ #Buildings http://t.co/PzLjumhI7e 19 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Off‐site industrial processes electricity purchases bit.ly/1yy3Fpm #Electricity http://t.co/P3EeO6Q9Ip 1 day ago
- India Deals Blow to Gold PricesIndia’s decision to maintain an import duty on gold dealt a fresh blow to a metal that has been hit hard this year by a strengthening dollar and policy shifts around the globe.
- Actavis to Wrap Up Mega-Bond Sale TuesdayActavis plans to complete its more-than-$20-billion bond offering on Tuesday, the latest sign of a booming bond market and a deal which would rank as the second-largest corporate offering on record.
- Morgan Stanley Expects Suit From NY AG Over Mortgage BondsMorgan Stanley said the New York Attorney General’s Office plans to sue the firm alleging it had misled investors in bonds tied to subprime mortgages.
- European Banks Draw Scrutiny Over ReciprocityBehind the scenes in Europe, banks regularly dole out lucrative work to their competitors, partly based on how much business they will receive in return.