- RT @IEA: Policy & regulatory constraints are holding back domestic-supply expansion bit.ly/1oQofjD #EndEnergyPoverty http://t.co/Cs… 12 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Investment in sub-Saharan African #energy supply more than doubled in real terms since 2000 bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/scp… 12 hours ago
- Etsy's Unique IPO Crafts a Stock SwoonThe company’s results on Wednesday missed some growth forecasts, but observers said the stock-price decline may have been exacerbated by the unusual ways Etsy structured its April IPO.
- Goldman Sachs Recaptures Mojo With DuPont WinThe bank’s fortunes changed for the better last week when Goldman Sachs helped DuPont prevail in a high-profile feud with an activist firm.
- China Shares Burst Back to Life to Hit Seven-Year HighChina’s stocks rallied for a fourth day to their strongest level in seven years, while Japan’s red-hot market rallied anew as the nation’s central bank kept its policy on hold.
- Deutsche Bank Appeals for PatienceThe German lender’s shareholders have criticized the pace of its cultural overhaul.
- Uber in Talks for $1 Billion Credit Facility With BanksUber Technologies is seeking a $1 billion credit line from banks, people familiar with the matter said.