- RT @IEA: Higher-than-expected US crude oil supply, raising the 2015 North American outlook. Full #Oil Market Report for free http://t.co/5c… 1 hour ago
- RT @IEA: Crude oil refinery estimates: raised to 77.8 mb/d for 1Q15 & 77.3 mb/d for 2Q15 - IEA March #Oil Market Report http://t.co/5cHuQQ5… 7 hours ago
- Nuclear Deal Could Drive Investors to Iran StocksIf Iran reaches a nuclear deal, Western investors will almost certainly queue up to invest in the country. The first stop for much of that money, at least initially, could be the Tehran Stock Exchange.
- Former Federal Agents Charged With Stealing BitcoinTwo former federal agents were charged with stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars of virtual currency during an undercover investigation into an online drug market, bringing an age-old law-enforcement problem into the Internet era.
- China to Delay Bank Technology RulesChina has agreed to delay implementation of some bank technology rules that have sparked heavy lobbying from the U.S. government and technology companies due to protectionist concerns, a senior U.S. Treasury official said.
- Rock Star Spearheads Investment in EthiopiaA number of high-profile investors are following in the footsteps of Bob Geldof, who raised money for Africa through his Live Aid concerts 30 years ago and now chairs a private-equity firm that invests in Ethiopia.