- RT @IEA: Watch speech @Cambridge_Uni where Prince Charles cites @IEA research on subsidies. ▶ bit.ly/1KGn5B3 #COP21 http://t.co/c… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Glazed solar collectors can support air-source heat pumps during the coldest periods bit.ly/1GsaIS3 #Solar http://t.co/WGz… 3 days ago
- U.S. Stocks Turn HigherU.S. stocks turned higher Tuesday, as a selloff in commodities abated and investors kept an eye on the latest turns in a last-minute push to keep Greece in the eurozone.
- Dollar Up as Investors Seek SafetyThe dollar rose to nearly a three-month high against rival currencies Tuesday as concerns over the building debt crisis in Greece and tumbling equities in China sent investors into assets they perceive as safe.
- U.S. Oil Prices Fall FurtherU.S. oil prices fell to a near-three-month low Tuesday on concerns about a growing glut of crude oil and turmoil in the Chinese stock market.
- No Crisis of Interest in Greek IslandsVacation properties on the Greek island of Mykonos are drawing interest from global investors, but sales remain subdued.
- Corzine, Other Ex-MF Global Officials Settle Suit for $64.5 MillionJon S. Corzine and other former MF Global officials will pay $64.5 million to settle an investor lawsuit, according to a court filing.