[via Search Engine Journal]
- RT @IEA: Ensuring energy security: at the centre of the @IEA mission since its inception. Learn more bit.ly/1JMJVr4 http://t.co/D9t… 22 hours ago
- RT @IEA: 🔌 Save the date: Projected Costs of Generating Electricity book launch - Monday, 31 August bit.ly/1JTUmsZ 🔌 http://t.co/E… 1 day ago
- Global Markets Head LowerGlobal stock markets headed lower at the end of a turbulent month that was dominated by concerns over China and the timing of a U.S. Federal Reserve interest rate rise.
- Fed Appears to Hold Line on Rate PlanFederal Reserve officials emerged from a week of head-spinning financial turbulence largely sticking to their plan to raise U.S. interest rates before the end of the year.
- Meet the Private Watchdogs Policing FinanceThe use of outside monitors to police financial institutions that have misbehaved has exploded in recent years, sometimes generating friction.
- BNY Mellon's Pricing Problems PersistExecutives at Bank of New York Mellon Corp. are racing against the clock to make it through a backlog of pricing issues before the markets open Monday morning.
- Rocky Markets Could Be Good for These StocksExchanges and market makers are getting a fresh look from portfolio managers seeking out investments likely to benefit from the large market swings.