[via Search Engine Journal]
- ǝɥɔsɹoԀ @PorscheGB_PR @GTPorsche @PorscheHeritage @PorscheRaces @Porsche911UK @PorscheEveryDay @PorscheNL http://t.co/53piXLpPj4 2 weeks ago
- The Evolution of Wall Street amzn.to/1jqKEBg #FlashBoys #MichaelLewis #Finance #HFT http://t.co/oY3rF6fVS9 8 months ago
- Why Saudis Decided Not to Prop Up OilBehind OPEC’s decision not to cut crude output was Saudi Arabia’s view that America’s energy boom poses a new threat—one factor in a growing distance between the two allies.
- ICE Has Unlikely Ally on Trading ProposalJeffrey Sprecher, chief of Intercontinental Exchange Inc., recruited an unlikely ally in his efforts to revamp the U.S. stock market and bring more trading back onto exchanges.
- Railcar Bottleneck Looms for OilThousands of tank cars are likely to be idled because there aren’t enough shops to retrofit tank cars that carry flammable liquids in time to meet proposed federal guidelines, a railway trade group says.
- Not Quite Checkmate for the BundesbankThe Bundesbank is now powerless to stop the eurozone’s debts becoming mutualized on the ECB’s balance sheet. But acquiescing might secure for Germany some degree of control over surrender terms, says Simon Nixon.