Click to enlarge
- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 1 week ago
- China's Response to Stock Rout Exposes DisarrayConflicting moves and a lack of coordination hampered Beijing’s initial response to its stock-market rout, raising questions about whether Chinese authorities will be up to the challenge of implementing market changes.
- Global Stocks Mixed; Earnings Hit European SharesGlobal stocks were mixed as downbeat earnings hit shares in Europe and fresh measures to curb volatility prompted a rally in China.
- U.K. Sells 5.4% Stake in RBSThe U.K. government said it had sold a 5.4% stake in Royal Bank of Scotland, raising $3.24 billion and kicking off a long-awaited privatization of the lender.
- Puerto Rico Defaults on Most of Debt PaymentPuerto Rico missed most of a $58 million bond payment Monday, the first default by the U.S. commonwealth in what may become one of the largest restructurings in the history of the $3.7 trillion market for debt sold by U.S. state and local governments.
- Pimco Gets Warning From SEC on FundPacific Investment Management disclosed that it received a Wells Notice from the staff of the SEC concerning the Pimco Total Return ETF.