Click to enlarge
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Key #hydrogen action: strengthen & harmonise international safety codes for end-use applications bit.ly/1NuJ0sD #CleanTech… 5 hours ago
- Greece Set to Default on IMF LoanGreece was set to become the first advanced economy to default on loans from the International Monetary Fund on Tuesday, despite Athens’s last-minute push for emergency financial aid.
- U.S. Stocks Rebound From SelloffU.S. stocks closed higher, with the Dow and S&P 500 rebounding from their biggest losses of the year, as a last-minute diplomatic scramble got under way to keep Greece from defaulting on its debt payments.
- Puerto Rico Bonds Fall to New LowsInvestors continued to sell Puerto Rico bonds after the U.S. commonwealth’s governor called for bondholders to accept losses as part of an effort to restore the island’s financial health.
- No Easy Way Forward for MarketsThe stock market has shifted to neutral, and investors don’t expect the rest of 2015 to be a joy ride.
- Poland Lures More Major WarehousesPoland is attracting more major distribution centers now that transport links with the rest of Europe have been upgraded.