Click x2 to enlarge
Source: Information Is Beautiful.
- RT @IEA: An improvement in power supply in sub-Saharan Africa will require expanded cast of investors bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp http://t.co/PR… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- Big Banks Shut Border Branches in Effort to Avoid Dirty MoneyLenders are closing in Nogales, an Arizona city facing banking problems as Wall Street tries to avoid fines associated with the flow of dirty money.
- Hong Kong Shares Jump on Hopes for China LinkHong Kong plays catch-up with the mainland after news China will launch a link allowing sales of funds on either side.
- Whistleblowers Find SEC Rewards Slow and ScarceA Securities and Exchange Commission program offers financial rewards for information on wrongdoing. Many tipsters have found it tough to collect, however.
- ECB Error Spurs Questions About Policy DisclosuresAn ECB snafu last week that meant one of its officials gave market-moving information to a private audience hours before it was made public is raising broader concerns about policy makers’ behind-closed-doors meetings.
- Hedge Funds Win Through China Stock ConnectA clutch of Asian hedge funds that seized on a trading link between Hong Kong and Shanghai are posting outsize returns at a time when other investors remain wary of bets on Chinese companies.