Click x2 to enlarge
Source: Information Is Beautiful.
- RT @IEA: Watch speech @Cambridge_Uni where Prince Charles cites @IEA research on subsidies. ▶ bit.ly/1KGn5B3 #COP21 http://t.co/c… 13 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Glazed solar collectors can support air-source heat pumps during the coldest periods bit.ly/1GsaIS3 #Solar http://t.co/WGz… 2 days ago
- Mexico's Peso Is Stung by Bets on U.S. RatesMexico’s currency fell to a record against the dollar Monday, illustrating the downside of popular emerging-market trades at a time of anxiety about higher interest rates in the U.S.
- China Shares Fall Amid Doubts Over Beijing's RescueChina’s stocks fell early Tuesday, casting doubt on the potency of Beijing’s aggressive rescue efforts, while investors elsewhere in Asia appear to shrug off concerns over Greece’s debt situation.
- Is This a Coffee Shop or a Bank?Some newer Capital One locations resemble cafes more than they do traditional bank branches. That is part of banks’ broader struggle to maintain a connection with customers in the age of digital banking.
- Oil Prices Tumble Nearly 8%Oil prices skidded to their biggest single-day declines in more than three months, as gyrations in Chinese stocks and the prospect of more crude from the U.S. and Iran revived worries about the global supply glut.
- How Chinese Stocks Fell to Earth: 'My Hairdresser Said It Was a Bull Market'After Chinese shares hit a seven-year high in June, new investors opened millions of brokerage accounts to play the rally. Many now face big losses despite Beijing’s battle to stem a stock selloff.