[via Paul Kedrosky]
- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 13 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- ACE to Buy Chubb for $28.3 BillionACE agreed to buy fellow property-and-casualty insurer Chubb in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $28.3 billion, the largest-ever deal between two companies in the insurance industry.
- Bill Gross Gets Co-Manager After AcquisitionJanus Capital is spending at least $85 million to buy a majority interest in Kapstream Capital, and one of the Australian-American bond fund’s founders will join Bill Gross’s fund as a co-manager.
- Puerto Rico Utility Makes Payments to BondholdersThe Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority paid all principal and interest due to bondholders, buying the troubled utility time as it works to reach a deal with creditors.
- First Reserve's Funds Pitch SouthThe private-equity firm’s two biggest buyout funds are in the red, a result of the steep drop in oil prices and ill-fated investments in energy companies.
- U.S. Stock Prices Rise on Greece HopesU.S. stock prices rose on Wednesday, as investors appeared reassured by signs that Greece and its creditors showed a willingness to negotiate.