[via Paul Kedrosky]
- RT @IEA: Have you seen the free IEA energy efficiency courses open for applications? New seminars out now bit.ly/1yEZNjq #Energy 4 hours ago
- RT @IEA: History & future plans of building codes for selected countries bit.ly/1K708XZ #Construction #Building http://t.co/BlYwOMG… 4 hours ago
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Strong Clip, but Wage Growth Remains SoftU.S. employers added jobs at a solid pace in February and the unemployment rate ticked down to 5.5%, signs of a strengthening labor market that should keep the Federal Reserve on track to raise interest rates this year.
- Oil Sparks Storage DilemmaAs oil-storage tanks near capacity, some analysts predict the spillover will send crude prices even lower.
- Takeovers See U.S. Losing Tax RevenueJust months after the Obama administration cracked down on mergers that helped U.S. companies skirt domestic taxes, a wave of foreign takeovers is steering more tax revenue away from Uncle Sam.
- Espírito Santo Debt Imperils CustomersThousands of customers whose investments in Espírito Santo commercial paper were wiped out were promised reimbursement by the conglomerate’s bailed-out banking unit. But the unit has backtracked on that vow.