[via Paul Kedrosky]
- RT @IEA: An improvement in power supply in sub-Saharan Africa will require expanded cast of investors bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp http://t.co/PR… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 5 days ago
- U.S. Stocks Back on the RiseU.S. stocks rose Wednesday, as major benchmarks recovered ground one day after their biggest losses in weeks.
- Dollar's Strength Extends Into Fourth SessionThe dollar rallied into a fourth session on Wednesday as investors added to their bets that the U.S. recovery would push forward the timeline for higher borrowing costs.
- Auction of GE's Private-Equity Loan Business Nears ConclusionThe auction of General Electric Co.’s business that lends money for private-equity buyouts is nearing a climax, with several bidders expected to submit final-round offers Thursday.
- U.S. Seeks Details on Top China Official Amid Bank-Hiring ProbeSEC is seeking information about a Chinese anticorruption official in connection with their probe of J.P. Morgan’s hiring of relatives of Chinese government officials.
- Struggling Companies, Creditors Weigh REIT ConversionsReal-estate investment trusts have a new group of fans: struggling companies and their creditors.