- RT @IEA: An improvement in power supply in sub-Saharan Africa will require expanded cast of investors bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp http://t.co/PR… 4 days ago
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 6 days ago
- J.P. Morgan Set to Lay Off 5,000J.P. Morgan has begun layoffs that are expected to total more than 5,000 by next year, eliminating at least 2% of the bank’s workforce.
- U.S. Stocks Pull BackU.S. stocks fell one day after the Nasdaq Composite notched a record high.
- Dollar Hits 12-Year High on YenThe dollar pushed to a 12-year high against the yen, buoyed by investors betting that the U.S. has emerged from its economic slowdown and is moving toward higher interest rates.
- China's Tech Firms Aim to Stay HomeChina’s stock market and more favorable domestic regulations are driving tech firms to plan to list shares in China instead of the U.S.
- Wipeout in European Bonds Tests Investors' ResolveA strong start to the year for many of Europe’s biggest bond funds was all but wiped out by an abrupt selloff in the region’s bond market, testing the mettle of investors who rely on the asset class for its steady returns.