- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 13 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 13 hours ago
- Global Stocks ReboundGlobal stocks bounced back Tuesday, as a relatively muted decline in Chinese shares allowed investors to focus on upbeat corporate earnings and the Federal Reserve’s monetary-policy meeting.
- Wanted in China: Public Face to Calm Turbulent MarketsWanted in China: a reassuring face to tell panicking investors that everything will be all right.
- NantKwest Shares Pop in DebutNantKwest Inc. shares closed their first day of trading Tuesday at $34.64, nearly 39% above their offering price.
- Rent-to-Own Homes Make a ComebackWall Street firms have found a new way to profit from consumers with blemished credit who can’t qualify for a mortgage: let them rent a home first with the option to buy it later.
- Lew Says No Federal Bailout for Puerto RicoTreasury Secretary Jacob Lew said the Obama administration isn’t contemplating a federal bailout for Puerto Rico as the island territory faces a cash crunch.