[via The Business Insider]
Archive | 18:49
- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 6 days ago
- Greek Stocks Fall as Exchange ReopensGreece’s main stock index fell more than 20% after opening for the first time in five weeks, with all constituents that were trading tumbling into the red.
- HSBC to Sell Brazil Business for $5.2 BillionHSBC said it plans to sell its Brazil business to Banco Bradesco in an all-cash deal worth $5.2 billion as it reported a fall in its second-quarter net profit.
- Allianz-Led Consortium to Buy Back Tank & RastA consortium headed by Allianz’s infrastructure arm is set to spend more than $3.84 billion to buy a highway service station chain that it sold for about a third of that sum a decade ago, people familiar with the matter said.
- Tech Firms Beware: Don't Disappoint InvestorsTechnology companies whose earnings disappoint investors are paying an unusually large toll this quarter, highlighting Wall Street’s high expectations for the sector at a time of uneven economic growth.
- Spy Software Gets a Second Life on Wall StreetA wave of companies with ties to the intelligence community is winning over the world of finance.