[via The Business Insider]
Archive | 18:49
- RT @IEA: To exploit potential: encourage variable renewables grid access & avoid contradictory policies bit.ly/1QM5prk http://t.co/… 5 days ago
- RT @IEA: 🌍 Global oil supplies fell by 155 kb/d in May to 96 mb/d on lower non-OPEC output 🌎 bit.ly/1dymNOn #OMR #Oil http://t.co/s… 2 weeks ago
- European Markets StabilizeEuropean markets were relatively calm in the absence of further meaningful developments on the Greek debt crisis. Stocks and bonds fell a little and the euro mostly held steady against the U.S. dollar.
- Risk Adviser, Consulting Firm in Deal to Form $18 Billion CompanyInsurance broker and risk advisory firm Willis Group and professional services group Towers Watson have agreed to an all-stock merger that values the combined company at $18 billion.
- Puerto Rico Urges Concessions From CreditorsInvestors in Puerto Rico’s bonds braced for losses as soon as this week, after the U.S. commonwealth said it can’t pay its debts.
- KKR Agrees to $30 Million SEC SettlementKKR agreed to pay nearly $30 million to settle charges that it improperly shifted more than $17 million in so-called broken-deal expenses to its funds, breaching its fiduciary duty.
- Foreign Property Investors Flock to PolandMany are attracted to the country’s expanding economy and low real-estate prices compared with other markets on the Continent like the U.K. and France.