Click to transfer[via Paul Kedrosky]
- RT @IEA: An improvement in power supply in sub-Saharan Africa will require expanded cast of investors bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp http://t.co/PR… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- Libor Case Comes to TrialU.K. prosecutors are preparing to try to cast Tom Hayes, a former star trader at UBS and Citigroup, as the ringleader of a global conspiracy to rig interest rates in a trial that starts Tuesday in London.
- Line Considers Dual ListingJapan’s Line Corp., the operator of a popular smartphone messaging application, is preparing for an initial public offering in Tokyo as early as this summer and may also list in New York.
- Greece Sees 'Compelling Need' to Reach Creditor DealThe Greek government has the responsibility to repay its obligations both internally and to its international creditors, a government spokesman said.
- China Nuclear Firm Plans Biggest Domestic IPO in 5 YearsChina National Nuclear Power Corp., one of the top two state nuclear-power giants, will raise as much as $2.16 billion in what is set to be the country’s largest domestic initial public offering in five years.
- Bank of Mexico Chief: Peso Selloff Is OverdoneMexico central-bank chief Agustin Carstens says the recent peso depreciation is overdone, he is “moderately optimistic” about the U.S. economy, and he has ruled out any cut in domestic interest rates at this time.