Click to transfer[via Paul Kedrosky]
- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- High on the Hogs for the FourthFarmers are on track to produce a record amount of pork this year, with a wave of hogs processed this spring heralding cheaper ribs and sausages for the Independence Day holiday.
- Investigators Believe Funds Flowed to Malaysian Leader's AccountsMalaysian investigators scrutinizing a government investment fund have traced nearly $700 million of deposits into what investigators believe are the personal bank accounts of Prime Minister Najib Razak, according to documents from a government probe.
- U.S. Stocks End Slightly LowerStocks ended slightly lower Thursday, even after the U.S. jobs report reaffirmed investors’ belief that the Fed would be patient on rates.
- Investors on Edge Ahead of Greek ReferendumWith opinion polls suggesting the vote on Greek austerity may be close, many investors are opting to ride out the storm and stick with their holdings of European stocks.
- China Shares Tank as Beijing's Moves to Spur Buying Fall ShortChinese shares plunged Thursday, even as Beijing grasps for solutions to stem the selling, including relaxing rules on the use of borrowed funds to invest in stocks.