[via The Local]
- RT @IEA: Strategic heating and cooling planning trends in Europe bit.ly/1yy3Fpm http://t.co/rgF5VPiz6d 10 hours ago
- RT @IEA: The buildings sector involves a number of uncoordinated private & public actors – often with conflicting interests. http://t.co/mo… 1 day ago
- Institutions Pour Cash Into Bond ETFsAbreast of the Market: Institutions are piling into exchange-traded bond funds at the fastest pace on record, driven by forces reshaping the increasingly illiquid corporate-debt market and their desire to stay nimble ahead of expected rate moves.
- Fed Ushers in New Era of Uncertainty on RatesThe Outlook: Investors are obsessing over when the Federal Reserve will start raising short-term rates. Drawing less scrutiny is where rates will end up in the long run and how they’ll get there. But it’s time to start paying attention.
- Actavis Readies Big Bond DealPharmaceutical company Actavis PLC is expected to sell more than $20 billion in bonds as early as this week, a deal that would rank as the second-largest corporate bond ever and further propel bond sales this year into record territory.
- Glencore Faces Hit From Big Coal BetInvestors will get their first look on Tuesday at a full year of Glencore’s financial results since it acquired Xstrata and its ample coal reserves in 2013. Coal prices are off about 25% since then.
- Protect Yourself From Tax Identity TheftHackers are using stolen identities to commit tax refund fraud. Here are moves to limit the risk—and steps to take if you’re a victim.