[via The Local]
- Chilean military tugboat rushing to Antarctica in bid to prevent ecological disaster after Chinese fishing ship catches fire
- ‘River of oil’: The tale of a ruptured Exxon pipeline that spilled thousands of barrels of crude in an Arkansas town
- Archeological dig beneath Bloomberg’s future London headquarters reveals ancient Roman ruins dubbed ‘Pompeii of the north’
- Watch the U.S. Navy use its ship mounted laser to blow aircraft out of the sky
- The Iron Lady You Don’t Know: Thirteen Facts about Margaret Thatcher
- U.S. sends in $900M anti-missile radar array as North Korea vows to fire up nuclear reactor
The highly graphical gospel of globalization. Shaped by the age of consumerism.
- The Evolution of Wall Street amzn.to/1jqKEBg #FlashBoys #MichaelLewis #Finance #HFT http://t.co/oY3rF6fVS9 1 week ago
- RT @AnnJessicaLien: Iconic photo of Ukrainian protesters playing golf at the President's residence in #Kiev earlier today #Ukraine http://t… 1 month ago
- Archeologists have made an amazing discovery off the coast of Mexico: A 19th century British shipwreck huff.to/16Syb2K #Ship #History 10 months ago
- World's biggest ship graveyard lies at site of WW2 battle where US crushed Japanese fleet dailym.ai/133WUuD #History 10 months ago
- RT @BBCNewsGraphics: See the faces of the Mary Rose's crew, including the ship's dog Hatch, 500 years after the Tudor warship sank. http://… 10 months ago
- Google on French Poppy Field
- Google on Makes Me Say Oh My Lord
- film zek indonesia on The Income Equilibrium For Happiness: $75,000
- télétravail on The Essential Features Of A Great Landing Page [Infographic]
- buy instagram followers on The Income Equilibrium For Happiness: $75,000
- friendship on Dirty Harry Potter
Photos by Maersk Line
- Regulators Weigh Curbs on Trading FeesU.S. regulators are weighing a plan to curb a fee system that is a major source of revenue for exchanges and some high-frequency traders, say top Securities and Exchange Commission officials.
- Housing Trouble Grows in ChinaOverbuilding by Chinese real-estate developers has left many of the country's smaller cities with a glut of apartments for sale, driving down prices and posing an economic threat.
- China Is Losing Its Taste for GoldThe country's economic slowdown and constrained credit markets are suppressing demand for the yellow metal.
- Railroad Operator CSX Faces a Long Haul Toward RecoveryAhead of the Tape: Even though the market may welcome CSX's results, railroad pricing is unlikely to return to former levels.