[via The Local]
- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 3 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 23 hours ago
- Markets Rally on Greece Hopes — LiveMarkets surged in Europe on renewed hope that Athens could still secure a bailout deal with its creditors.
- ACE to Buy Chubb for $28.3 BillionACE agreed to buy fellow property-and-casualty insurer Chubb in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $28.3 billion, the largest-ever deal between two companies in the insurance industry.
- Puerto Rico Utility, Creditors Close to Deal to Avoid DefaultThe Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority and its creditors were close to a deal that would allow the cash-strapped utility to pay more than $400 million to bondholders, staving off what investors feared might be the first default of many from the U.S. commonwealth.
- No Easy Way Forward for MarketsThe stock market has shifted to neutral, and investors don’t expect the rest of 2015 to be a joy ride.
- Brookfield Approaches Australia's Asciano With $6.8 Billion OfferAustralian port-and-rail operator Asciano received a $6.8 billion offer from Brookfield Infrastructure Partners that would be one of Asia’s biggest takeovers this year.