[via The Local]
- RT @IEA: China is the world’s 4th-largest oil producer, yet has been a net #oil importer since 1993 bit.ly/160P4cv http://t.co/ZVhQ… 22 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Significant surge in supply keep up #oil futures pressure: #Brent trading ~$58/bbl, ~50% below last June’s peak #OMR http://t.co/N… 6 days ago
- Chip Rollout Has Banks ScramblingTo cut credit-card fraud, issuers are embedding chips, with 575 million of the new cards expected to be in Americans’ wallets by year-end.
- Harley-Davidson's Profitable TripHarley’s appeal is growing abroad even as its core U.S. customer base ages.
- Opportunities in Commodities Open UpInvestors are tiptoeing back into commodities ranging from crude oil to copper to sugar, fueled by signs the global economy is healing and a pause in the U.S. dollar’s rally.
- Hedge Funds Hawk Single-Bet DealsHedge-fund managers are slashing their stiff fees for those willing to take a leap of faith on a single, concentrated investment idea. Nelson Peltz’s Trian Fund Management used the approach recently to build its stake in DuPont.
- Jon Corzine Considers Launching Hedge FundJon S. Corzine, the embattled former MF Global Holdings chief executive, has discussed plans to start his own hedge fund in recent months.