[via The Local]
- RT @IEA: Nuclear power key to Japan prosperity, security & low-carbon energy ― @IEABirol bit.ly/1NbYEfZ http://t.co/3ciytKWLoV 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Onshore wind: good sites with attractive investment policies are winning bit.ly/1Uh5kxx #electricity #energy http://t.co/D… 2 days ago
- Stocks Drop After Jobs ReportU.S. stocks fell Friday following a jobs report that many investors saw as strong enough for the Fed to possibly raise rates this month.
- Private-Equity Firms Plunge Back Into the Oil PatchPrivate-equity firms are doubling down on energy, despite heavy damage from their last adventure in the sector.
- All-Night Push After Glitch Hit BNY MellonAt the height of the Aug. 24 market volatility, executives at Bank of New York Mellon got the news they wanted to hear: A glitch affecting a key system was likely to be fixed soon. But the problem was far from over.
- An Online Bank With a Personal TouchLive Oak Bancshares is betting that its hybrid model can be an example for how to expand small-business lending.
- Traders Ride the ETF Roller CoasterMom-and-pop investors who trade in exchange-traded funds and notes linked to commodities have experienced some of the roughest volatility over the past several weeks.