Archive | 14:57
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 1 day ago
- Stocks Gain After Fed StatementStocks rose Wednesday after the Federal Reserve offered few clues on when it plans to raise interest rates for the first time in nearly a decade.
- Carlyle Group's Profit JumpsCarlyle Group LP on Wednesday said its second-quarter net income rose by about 55%, as the private-equity firm reaped gains from selling stakes in companies while making fewer new investments.
- Apollo Global Reports Lower EarningsApollo Global Management said Wednesday that its second-quarter earnings fell 21% on a sharp decline in deal profits.
- Merchants File Challenge to Visa, MasterCard SettlementLawyers representing roughly 100 merchants formally notified MasterCard and Visa that they believe a $6 billion class-action antitrust settlement should be thrown out due to the discovery that opposing lawyers in the case exchanged confidential information.
- Singapore Sovereign-Wealth Fund Expects Lower ReturnsSingapore’s sovereign-wealth fund warns that it expects lower returns over the next five to 10 years because of the stalled global economy.