- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Key #hydrogen action: strengthen & harmonise international safety codes for end-use applications bit.ly/1NuJ0sD #CleanTech… 4 hours ago
- Greece Asks for a New BailoutGreece requested a new bailout amid a last-minute diplomatic push before the country’s current rescue deal expires and it defaults on a payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- U.S. Stocks RiseU.S. stocks climbed Tuesday, as a last-minute diplomatic scramble got under way to keep Greece from defaulting on its debt payments.
- No Easy Way Forward for MarketsThe stock market has shifted to neutral, and investors don’t expect the rest of 2015 to be a joy ride.
- Poland Lures More Major WarehousesPoland is attracting more major distribution centers now that transport links with the rest of Europe have been upgraded.
- Santander Shakes Up Management AgainAna Botín announced her second major round of management changes at Banco Santander, further reshaping the Spanish bank she took over from her father last year.