Click to enlarge
Archive | 05:24
- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- China Speeds Effort to Stem SelloffChina shares tumbled, even as Beijing moves swiftly to try to plug losses, with the smaller Shenzhen index suffering its worst week since December 1996.
- Hedge Funds With Greek Holdings Face Uncertain WaitHedge funds managers with exposure to Greek stocks and warrants face an uncertain wait ahead of Sunday’s referendum, after being unable to get their money back or easily value their funds this week.
- High on the Hogs for the FourthFarmers are on track to produce a record amount of pork this year, with a wave of hogs processed this spring heralding cheaper ribs and sausages for the Independence Day holiday.
- Buffett Re-Examines ReinsuranceThe obscure business of reinsurance has always been one of Warren Buffett’s favorite money makers, but a changing landscape has led his Berkshire Hathaway to adjust its strategy.
- Investigators Believe Funds Flowed to Malaysian Leader's AccountsMalaysian investigators scrutinizing a government investment fund have traced nearly $700 million of deposits into what they believe are the personal bank accounts of Prime Minister Najib Razak.