Click to enlarge
Archive | 05:24
- RT @IEA: Ensuring energy security: at the centre of the @IEA mission since its inception. Learn more bit.ly/1JMJVr4 http://t.co/D9t… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: 🔌 Save the date: Projected Costs of Generating Electricity book launch - Monday, 31 August bit.ly/1JTUmsZ 🔌 http://t.co/E… 2 days ago
- Oil Surges as Supply Estimates ShrinkOil prices soared Monday, marking their strongest three-day rally since Iraq’s 1990 invasion of Kuwait, on doubts the global glut of crude would be as long-lasting as many investors and traders had earlier believed.
- Pension Funds Oppose Combined BofA Chairman, CEO RolesTwo major public pension funds joined the drive for Bank of America Corp. shareholders to oppose a corporate bylaw change that lets Brian Moynihan serve as both chief executive and chairman.
- Crackdown on Racial Bias Boosts Some Auto-Loan CostsA federal regulator’s campaign to fight bias against minorities is changing the way many car loans are priced, a move that is increasing costs for some consumers.
- Service Providers See Gold in Shares of StartupsBranding firm Red Antler is among vendors that are looking to profit on the soaring valuations of young startups by taking payment in stock instead of cash.
- David Einhorn's Greenlight Takes a Beating in AugustThe firm told investors it lost 5.3% in August as the value of its major holdings declined, said people familiar with the matter, widening its loss for the year to 13.8%.