Click to enlarge
Archive | 05:24
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 1 day ago
- Global Markets Rise Ahead of FedGlobal stock markets rose Wednesday as investors looked ahead to a policy statement from the Federal Reserve that could offer clues on the path of U.S. interest rates.
- Carlyle Group's Profit JumpsCarlyle Group on Wednesday said its second-quarter profit rose 55%, as it continued to sell stakes in the companies it owns. But it saw a decline in another key profitability measure.
- Apollo Global Reports Lower EarningsApollo Global Management said Wednesday that its second-quarter earnings fell 21% on a sharp decline in deal profits.
- Barclays Scraps Dividend TargetBarclays Executive Chairman John McFarlane asked shareholders to be patient on dividends as he took a fresh stab at reshaping the beleaguered British bank.
- Wanted in China: Public Face to Calm Turbulent MarketsWanted in China: a reassuring face to tell panicking investors that everything will be all right.