Click to enlarge
- RT @IEA: Glazed solar collectors can support air-source heat pumps during the coldest periods bit.ly/1GsaIS3 #Solar http://t.co/WGz… 7 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Unglazed solar collectors can help maintain efficiency of ground-source heat pumps over years bit.ly/1GsaIS3 http://t.co/d… 7 hours ago
- China to Suspend IPOs Amid Market TurmoilChina has decided to suspend new stock sales and, in a first, establish a market-stabilization fund aimed at fighting off the worst equities selloff in years.
- Malaysia Probe Finds Documents Tied to Alleged Transfers to PremierMalaysia’s attorney general said a probe into a troubled state investment fund has uncovered documents related to allegations that money was transferred into the personal bank accounts of Prime Minister Najib Razak.
- New Credit Suisse CEO Reins in Hopes for a Quick Fix‘Expectations have kind of run away,’ says new Credit Suisse CEO Tidjane Thiam, as he plays down optimism he can quickly lift the Swiss bank out of its recent malaise.
- Hedge Funds With Greek Holdings Face Uncertain WaitHedge funds managers with exposure to Greek stocks and warrants face an uncertain wait ahead of Sunday’s referendum, after being unable to get their money back or easily value their funds this week.
- Get Ready to Weather the Price of El NiñoThe return of the El Niño weather phenomenon is forcing agricultural commodity players to prepare for low crop yields and heightened price volatility.