Click to enlarge
- RT @IEA: Off‐site industrial processes electricity purchases bit.ly/1yy3Fpm #Electricity http://t.co/P3EeO6Q9Ip 20 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Strategic heating and cooling planning trends in Europe bit.ly/1yy3Fpm http://t.co/rgF5VPiz6d 1 day ago
- Nasdaq Closes Above 5000 for First Time Since Dot-Com EraThe Nasdaq Composite closed above the 5000-point level for the first time in almost 15 years, marking a milestone in the revival of an index that once was synonymous with dot-com excess.
- U.S. Oil Prices FallU.S. oil prices fell Monday after a widely watched forecaster said crude supplies in a key storage hub grew by a smaller-than-expected amount last week.
- Costco Names Citi, Visa as Credit PartnersCostco named Citigroup and Visa as its new credit partners, replacing American Express as the exclusive network at its stores beginning in April of next year. The deal will expand the type of plastic that is accepted at the chain.
- Foreign Banks Brace for Fed Stress TestsThe Federal Reserve’s growing scrutiny of global banks has set off a scramble among foreign firms as they staff up and revamp operations to meet the central bank’s rising expectations.
- Morgan Stanley Expects Suit From NY AG Over Mortgage BondsMorgan Stanley said the New York Attorney General’s Office plans to sue the firm alleging it had misled investors in bonds tied to subprime mortgages.