Click to enlarge
- ǝɥɔsɹoԀ @PorscheGB_PR @GTPorsche @PorscheHeritage @PorscheRaces @Porsche911UK @PorscheEveryDay @PorscheNL http://t.co/53piXLpPj4 2 weeks ago
- The Evolution of Wall Street amzn.to/1jqKEBg #FlashBoys #MichaelLewis #Finance #HFT http://t.co/oY3rF6fVS9 8 months ago
- Stocks JumpU.S. stocks extended gains Wednesday after the Fed signaled that it was in no hurry to raise interest rates.
- Fed Sticks to Patient Tack on Rate HikesFederal Reserve officials took a delicate step toward raising short-term interest rates in 2015, introducing language into their policy statement that asserted they would be patient about moving away from near-zero short-term interest rates.
- U.S. Oil Prices Rise Off Multiyear LowsOil prices rallied Wednesday as traders closed out positions following a dramatic plunge in prices in recent months.
- Junk Bond Market Turns NegativeTrading turmoil has dragged junk-bond returns into the red for the year, creating an opportunity for some buyers to re-enter the market in a search for bonds at bargain prices.
- ICE Proposes Major Stock-Market OverhaulJeffrey Sprecher, CEO of Intercontinental Exchange and owner of the New York Stock Exchange, has begun his first major foray in overhauling the U.S. stock market. In a draft letter being circulated among large banks and investment firms, ICE is proposing a trade-off between exchanges and brokers, according to people familiar with the matter.