Click to enlarge
- RT @IEA: Spanish wind & #solar power generation boomed over past decade while coal & oil-fired generation nearly halved http://t.co/K2ZyVgp… 6 hours ago
- RT @IEA: An important factor in wind power integration in Spain: Control Centre of Renewable Energies bit.ly/1kJ3oZQ http://t.co/Gi… 6 hours ago
- Weakness in Asia Batters Currencies AbroadThe global commodities slump is testing the resilience of resource-driven economies, pushing currencies from Australia, Canada and Norway to lows not seen since the financial crisis.
- U.S. Stocks Follow Global Markets LowerA sharp slump in Chinese markets piled further pressure on stocks after patchy economic data and corporate earnings spurred declines last week.
- China Stocks Plunge as Beijing's Bid to Buoy Market FaltersChinese shares fell 8.5%, their biggest one-day percentage drop in over eight years, calling into question the effectiveness of Beijing’s recent efforts to prop up the market.
- Investors Warned on Carlyle Hedge FundCarlyle’s $5 billion hedge-fund firm, Claren Road Asset Management, faces the prospect of withdrawals after an influential consultant advised clients who are invested in Claren Road to pull their money.
- Federal Lawmakers Propose Credit Reporting ChangesA group of Democratic lawmakers is proposing a bill that would make it easier for people who got rid of credit-card debt using bankruptcy to fix inaccurate credit reports.