Steve Keen, professor of finance and economics, is opposed to capitalism parasitizing itsef by letting the financial sector create far more credit than people really need. He suggests that protesters should occupy universities as they have contributed to the spread of the decadent ideas that dominate modern economics today. In this clip BBC’s Hardtalk lets Keen elaborate his radical views on how to design the future credit system.
- ǝɥɔsɹoԀ @PorscheGB_PR @GTPorsche @PorscheHeritage @PorscheRaces @Porsche911UK @PorscheEveryDay @PorscheNL http://t.co/53piXLpPj4 2 weeks ago
- The Evolution of Wall Street amzn.to/1jqKEBg #FlashBoys #MichaelLewis #Finance #HFT http://t.co/oY3rF6fVS9 8 months ago
- Is a Roth Account Right for You?Tax Report: More people now have access to what can be the best of all retirement accounts—Roth IRAs and 401(k)s. Here’s how to take advantage of them.
- When Investors Behave BadlyPeople often fall prey to cognitive biases that harm their returns, such as fixating on what they paid for a stock. Here’s how to recognize the pitfalls.
- Falling Oil Prices Don't Give Clean-Energy Stocks the All-ClearThese are dark days for investors in Big Oil. That doesn’t mean clear skies for investors in clean energy.