A lonely desk toy escapes from a dark office by using Google Maps Street View. In his toy car he takes a cross country road trip to the Pacific Coast.
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 11 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Policy & regulatory constraints are holding back domestic-supply expansion bit.ly/1oQofjD #EndEnergyPoverty http://t.co/Cs… 1 day ago
- U.S. Stocks End Down SlightlyU.S. stocks ended slightly lower Friday, capping off a week of low trading volumes and no market-moving catalysts.
- Dollar Gains on Inflation, YellenThe dollar advanced against the euro on Friday, capping its biggest weekly gain in more than three years, after the U.S. reported inflation rising faster.
- Citi Hit With Setback in Commodities Repo CaseCitigroup isn’t entitled to payment in a $270 million dispute with commodities trader Mercuria Energy Group, a London court ruled.
- Hanergy: Bulk of Stock Collapse Was in Less Than a SecondThe collapse of a Chinese solar company’s shares this week was caused by a sudden wave of rapid-fire sell orders that sank the price in less than a second.
- Deutsche Bank CEOs Face Pressure After RebukeAfter a stinging rebuke from shareholders at Thursday’s annual meeting, Deutsche Bank co-chief executives Anshu Jain and Jürgen Fitschen must quickly present details on their strategy for turning the bank around.