Infographic by Sociagility.
- ǝɥɔsɹoԀ @PorscheGB_PR @GTPorsche @PorscheHeritage @PorscheRaces @Porsche911UK @PorscheEveryDay @PorscheNL http://t.co/53piXLpPj4 2 weeks ago
- The Evolution of Wall Street amzn.to/1jqKEBg #FlashBoys #MichaelLewis #Finance #HFT http://t.co/oY3rF6fVS9 8 months ago
- Stocks JumpU.S. stocks extended gains Wednesday after the Fed signaled that it was in no hurry to raise interest rates.
- Fed Sticks to Patient Tack on RatesThe U.S. central bank said it would be patient about raising short-term interest rates in the coming year as it weighs a mix of conflicting signals about the economy, retaining an assurance that a “considerable time” would pass before rates start going up.
- U.S. Oil Prices Rise Off Multiyear LowsOil prices rallied Wednesday as traders closed out positions following a dramatic plunge in prices in recent months.
- Junk Bond Market Turns NegativeTrading turmoil has dragged junk-bond returns into the red for the year, creating an opportunity for some buyers to re-enter the market in a search for bonds at bargain prices.
- ECB's Coeuré Sends Strong Signal on StimulusECB executive board member Benoît Coeuré sent one of the clearest signals to date that the ECB is poised to embark on large-scale asset purchases centered on government bonds early next year.