We acknowledge that this ad may be found offensive. That being said, lol.
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 2 days ago
- U.S. Stocks LowerGlobal stock markets were mixed as investors focused on the latest batch of corporate earnings and digested a weaker-than-expected first reading for the second-quarter U.S. gross domestic product.
- Crude Oil Rises on Reported Production DropOil prices traded near flat after weekly U.S. inventory data showed surprise drops in crude-oil supplies and production.
- Hedge Fund Valuations "Way Overheated"Manny Roman, the CEO of Man Group, one of the world’s biggest hedge fund companies, says valuation of hedge fund management firms has become “way overheated” amid strong financial markets.
- Carlyle and Apollo Find Selling Is Easy; Buying, Not So MuchCarlyle Group LP and Apollo Global Management LLC reported second-quarter results Wednesday showing that, while it is a sellers’ market for private-equity holdings, the firms continue to face challenges making new investments.
- Deutsche Bank Beats ForecastsDeutsche Bank’s new co-chief John Cryan presented a sharp rise in the bank’s second-quarter profit, driven by unexpectedly strong investment-banking revenue and lower overall taxes, but warned of challenges ahead.