We acknowledge that this ad may be found offensive. That being said, lol.
- RT @IEA: Proposed Indonesian corridor to make sea transport more efficient in the region bit.ly/19qYHDe #Transport http://t.co/NlMa… 15 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Spot & short-term LNG trade & share of total #LNG trade (2000-13) bit.ly/14SQuW1 http://t.co/EKhV0QzK1f 21 hours ago
- Watchdog's Hunt Is Short on 'Wolves' of Wall StreetFinra’s “High Risk Broker” program targets individuals with large numbers of disciplinary red flags, but the initiative hasn’t barred any of the brokers associated with Stratton Oakmont, the firm depicted in the film ‘The Wolf of Wall Street.’
- Jack Meyer's Convexity Suffers Investor ExodusInvestors have pulled more than $3 billion out of Convexity Capital Management LP over the past year after a period of performance the firm itself described as “not good.”
- Citi's Fix-It Man Guides Bank Through Stress TestCitigroup’s Gene McQuade is taking on arguably the most important job at the global bank: making sure that this year it passes the Federal Reserve stress test.
- 'Selfie' Shtick Targets DividendsThe expanding ranks of Australians who manage their own pension savings, known as “selfies,” are helping drive stocks to levels not seen since the global financial crisis.