We acknowledge that this ad may be found offensive. That being said, lol.
- RT @IEA: Watch speech @Cambridge_Uni where Prince Charles cites @IEA research on subsidies. ▶ bit.ly/1KGn5B3 #COP21 http://t.co/c… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Glazed solar collectors can support air-source heat pumps during the coldest periods bit.ly/1GsaIS3 #Solar http://t.co/WGz… 3 days ago
- Shell Places Huge Bet on Arctic Oil RichesShell is days away from drilling in the Arctic Ocean—betting it can find enough oil to justify the huge risks that keep almost every other competitor out of those icy waters.
- Barclays Chief Executive Antony Jenkins to Leave BankBarclays announced the departure of Antony Jenkins as chief executive.
- The Tax Inversion Wave Keeps RollingHorizon Pharma’s proposed acquisition of Depomed is the latest example of how companies that redomicile in lower-tax jurisdictions use this advantage in corporate takeovers.
- J.P. Morgan to Settle Credit-Card Probes for $125 Million---SourcesJ.P. Morgan Chase intends to pay at least $125 million to settle probes by U.S. state and federal authorities over the New York bank’s collection and sale of credit-card debt.
- China Markets Fall Sharply Despite Fresh Help From BeijingChinese markets fell sharply Wednesday, even as Beijing scrambled to arrest a three-week stock selloff.