We acknowledge that this ad may be found offensive. That being said, lol.
- RT @IEA: Only a few regions show significant future oil supply growth: US, Canada, Brazil & Middle East bit.ly/1wAUKj8 http://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Let us be clear: fossil fuel subsidies are an extremely inefficient means of achieving their stated objective http://t.co/PW3Ym8Vm… 5 hours ago
- U.S. Growth Slows To 2.6% In Fourth QuarterU.S. economic growth retreated to a modest pace in the final months of 2014, underscoring obstacles facing the recovery as troubles mount abroad.
- Insider-Trading Charges to Be DroppedFederal prosecutors in New York said they would drop charges against five men they previously accused of insider trading, the latest casualty of an appeals court ruling last month that upended the government’s ability to bring such charges.
- Battle Brews Over Bids for Broker GFI GroupA takeover fight between hard-charging rivals over a broker to Wall Street’s biggest banks is coming to a head, a showdown that has split the firm’s board amid dueling claims about management conflicts and the hostile bidder’s motivations.
- Ally Lashes Back at GM After JiltingAlly Financial’s chief executive reacted angrily to GM’s decision to squeeze the lender out of a lucrative leasing business and vowed to overcome getting jilted by the firm’s former parent.
- Gold Tarnishes as U.S. Economy StrengthensThe strong U.S. economy is dimming gold’s allure. Gold futures posted their sharpest decline—2.4%—in more than a year, a day after the Fed waxed optimistic about U.S. economic growth.