We acknowledge that this ad may be found offensive. That being said, lol.
- RT @IEA: Only 318,000 km of paved roads exist in all of sub-Saharan Africa - equivalent to ~2/3 of Italy’s figure bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp 6 days ago
- RT @IEA: Car ownership in several African countries is below the world average bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp #Africa #Cars http://t.co/3xZ4NFy01g 1 week ago
- Regional Banks Fill Industrial NicheLocal lender KeyBank is succeeding by going back to its roots, lending to small and mid-size manufacturers.
- Hedge Funds: Don't Call Us a 'Hedge Fund'Grappling with years of uneven performance, image problems and deep-pocketed clients who have distanced themselves, hedge-fund managers are taking pains to avoid the moniker.
- Oil Producers Retreat From ChinaGlobal oil companies are unwinding some big bets they made on China—and that is bad news for the Chinese companies, which need their know-how.
- Carnival Has Reason to CelebrateAhead of the Tape: Cruise operator Carnival Corp. seems on course for more gains.
- BofA Defends Naming Moynihan as ChairmanBank of America defended its decision last fall to give the chairman title to CEO Brian Moynihan, saying it made the move after careful consideration and he is well suited for the job.