- RT @IEA: Don’t be fuelish! Can you guess what year or decade this vintage #energy conservation campaign is from? #tbt #oil http://t.co/jrwH… 4 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Looking back: view over 40 years of @IEA history in our image archive bit.ly/1IjhQT9 ⛽ #tbt #oil #vintage http://t.co/dp6… 4 hours ago
- U.S. Stocks Rally Amid Recovery in Global MarketsStocks soared for the second day in a row, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average erasing its losses for the week, as renewed optimism about the U.S. economy eased concerns about the pace of global growth.
- Fed Urged Not to Waver on Rate RiseAfter months of forewarning by the Federal Reserve that it is preparing to raise short-term interest rates, some international officials have a message: Get on with it already.
- Icahn Discloses Stake in Freeport-McMoRanActivist investor Carl Icahn disclosed a 8.5% stake in mining-and-energy giant Freeport-McMoRan on Thursday, saying its shares are undervalued and that he plans to talk with management about costs.
- From $21.5 Billion to $4.4 Billion in 18 MonthsMarket turmoil in China has further derailed the money-management industry’s flagship effort to bring more-sophisticated—and riskier—investment strategies to small investors.
- Bank Scrambles to Price Funds After GlitchComputer problems plagued the U.S. asset-management industry for a fourth day, causing hundreds of mutual and ETFs to miscalculate the value of fund assets.