- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 6 days ago
- London Trader Hayes Sentenced to 14 YearsA jury has convicted Tom Hayes, a former trader at UBS and Citigroup, with fraudulently trying to rig the London interbank offered rate, or Libor, the first criminal conviction of an individual for manipulating the widely used benchmark.
- N.Y. State to Suspend PromontoryNew York banking regulators indicated that they would indefinitely suspend Promontory Financial Group from some consulting work because of problems with its work for Standard Chartered.
- U.S. Stocks Lower As Oil Prices DropU.S. stocks slipped slightly Monday, as the price of oil continued to fall, weighing on stocks, and as investors scoured economic reports for clues on the pace of growth.
- Oil Prices Fall to Fresh Lows on Supply ConcernsOil prices kicked off the month deep in the red, sliding to fresh multi-month lows, with bearish supply and demand data contributing to the market’s gloomy mood.
- Greek Stocks Fall 16% on First Day BackThe benchmark Athex Composite fell sharply after a five-week hiatus, showing that investors are still concerned about Greece despite recent progress in bailout negotiations.