- RT @IEA: Oil Watch: @IEA April #Oil Market Report is now free & open to non-subscribers. Full pdf bit.ly/1P5kMFb #OMR http://t.co/i… 4 days ago
- RT @IEA: CCS is the topic of the week: as fossil fuels prevail, there is no long run climate-friendly scenario without #CCS. http://t.co/qZ… 6 days ago
- BHP Models Leaner Look for MiningBHP Billiton shareholders are to vote Wednesday on a plan that would make the world’s biggest mining company smaller.
- Berkshire Shareholders Pepper Buffett With Some Hard QuestionsShareholders peppered Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger with questions ranging from granular to broad at Saturday’s annual meeting.
- Warren Buffett Defends Clayton HomesWarren Buffett defended Clayton Homes against accusations of predatory lending practices as he kicked off a question-and-answer session at Berkshire Hathaway’s annual meeting.
- Copper's Win Streak Hits Seven DaysCopper prices have been running up their largest gains in years, with the market watching China for stimulus moves.
- Trading in Greek Government Bonds Slows to a TrickleGreece’s standoff with creditors has slashed trading in its government bonds, with prices swinging wildly recently.