Infographic by Vocal.
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 2 days ago
- U.S. Stocks End FlatU.S. stocks ended the trading day little changed Thursday as investors focused on the latest batch of corporate earnings.
- Cargill's Black River Shutting Four Hedge FundsCargill’s Black River Asset Management plans to shutter four of its hedge funds and return more than $1 billion to investors over the next several months.
- Deutsche Bank Didn't Archive Chats Used by Some Employees Tied to Libor ProbeA month after reaching a $2.5 billion settlement over interest rate rigging, Deutsche Bank told regulators its disclosures may have been incomplete because it accidentally failed to archive electronic chats involving its employees.
- In China Stocks, Late Jolts Are the New NormalAnyone trading Chinese shares shouldn’t take a long lunch. That is the lesson from the Shanghai market’s behavior in recent days, as margin calls and moves linked to government buying shake up trading.
- Point72 Hires New Head of Data and AnalyticsThe $9 billion investment firm run by Steven A. Cohen is continuing its push into the world of big data, hiring former Bridgewater Associates co-head of research Matthew Granade as chief market intelligence officer.