Infographic by Vocal.
- RT @IEA: Global electric vehicle stock: 670 000 (2014) – 80 million required by 2025 bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #EV http://t.co/B5lJ… 4 hours ago
- RT @IEA: ☀ Strong solar PV expansions in Asia continued in 2014, particularly in China & Japan ☀ bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Solar http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- U.S. Stocks FallU.S. stocks fell Friday after data showed a contracting U.S. economy and that consumers remain cautious.
- Greek Bank Deposits Fall FurtherEmbattled Greek banks have been hit with more damaging data that showed savers withdrew funds at a rapid clip in April. But some high-profile investors have backed the lenders in recent months.
- Snapchat Reveals $650 Million Private PlacementSnapchat disclosed it has offered to sell $650 million of stock in a private placement, an opportunity for the company and insiders to profit from the messaging company’s popularity.
- Oil Extend Gains as Drilling DropsOil prices rose Friday, helped by a drop in U.S. inventories, as closely watched drilling data reported another fall in activity.
- NYSE Looks to Ease Late-Day PileupThe New York Stock Exchange is preparing a new plan to make it easier to buy or sell the shares of thousands of listed companies, an effort to counter the slow midday trading and uneven liquidity plaguing U.S. stock markets.