- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 9 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- U.S. Stock Prices Advance on Greece HopesU.S. stock prices rose on Wednesday, as investors appeared reassured by signs that Greece and its creditors have a willingness to negotiate.
- ACE to Buy Chubb for $28.3 BillionACE agreed to buy fellow property-and-casualty insurer Chubb in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $28.3 billion, the largest-ever deal between two companies in the insurance industry.
- Puerto Rico Utility Makes Payments to BondholdersThe Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority paid all principal and interest due to bondholders, buying the troubled utility time as it works to reach a deal with creditors.
- No Easy Way Forward for MarketsThe stock market has shifted to neutral, and investors don’t expect the rest of 2015 to be a joy ride.
- Bill Gross Gets Co-Manager After AcquisitionJanus Capital is spending at least $85 million to buy a majority interest in Kapstream Capital, and one of the Australian-American bond fund’s founders will join Bill Gross’s fund as a co-manager.