- RT @IEA: Commercial rooftop solar: low financing costs help; sunshine & installation costs matter more bit.ly/1Uh5kxx http://t.co/Z… 8 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Ensuring energy security: at the centre of the @IEA mission since its inception. Learn more bit.ly/1JMJVr4 http://t.co/D9t… 2 days ago
- Stocks Tumble on Weak Chinese DataU.S. stocks tumbled Tuesday after weak manufacturing data in China fueled investors’ worries about the world’s second-largest economy.
- Investors Betting on More ECB StimulusSix months after the European Central Bank launched its blockbuster bond-buying program to rouse the region’s economy, some investors are betting that authorities will crank stimulus efforts even higher.
- China Boosts Efforts to Keep Money at HomeChina is imposing new controls to prevent too much money from leaving the country, with lenders beefing up internal checks on foreign-exchange conversions and regulators aiming to rein in illegal money-transfer agents.
- Oil Prices Drop on China WorriesOil prices dropped Tuesday, giving up most of Monday’s strong gains, as worries resurfaced about China’s economy and a seasonal decline in U.S. demand.
- U.S. Changes Rules on FHA Loans in Bid to Woo Back BanksThe Obama administration released new versions of the certification that lenders must make when submitting a loan to the FHA, the main avenue through which borrowers with weaker credit and little money for a down payment can buy a home.