Signing of the Acta Bill: Masks worn by Polish opposition parties to protest government’s decision to sign the ACTA law without a proper public debate.
- RT @IEA: Arab-Southern & Eastern Mediterranean politicians should make mandatory energy efficiency codes for all new buildings http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Arab-Southern & Eastern Mediterranean Region’s transport sector is the world’s most energy intensive bit.ly/1BryT6z #Energy 5 hours ago
- Apple Throws Wrench Into Nasdaq's GearboxThe Nasdaq Composite Index’s longest winning streak in more than five years ended with a whimper at the hands of a surprising culprit: a pullback in the world’s most valuable company.
- McGraw Hill's Terry McGraw to Give Up Chairman PostHarold “Terry” McGraw III intends to relinquish his chairmanship of McGraw Hill Financial Inc. following an April 29 board meeting, the company said. He will stay on as chairman emeritus.
- Oil Puzzle: How Much Does China Need?China has snapped up oil at low prices to build up its stockpiles, buying that has made it even more difficult to assess actual demand from one of the biggest crude importers.
- Fed's Yellen Fends Off Charges of Partisan TiltFederal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen came under fire from Republican lawmakers who charged she had politicized the central bank, allegations she rejected in her most acrimonious congressional hearing in a year as Fed chief.