- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- Stocks Stall After So-So Jobs ReportU.S. stocks fell and bond prices strengthened as the latest U.S. jobs report reaffirmed investors’ belief that the Federal Reserve would be patient in raising interest rates.
- China Shares Tank as Beijing's Moves to Spur Buying Fall ShortChinese shares plunged Thursday, even as Beijing grasps for solutions to stem the selling, including relaxing rules on the use of borrowed funds to invest in stocks.
- Puerto Rico Utility Makes Payments to BondholdersThe Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority paid all principal and interest due to bondholders, buying the troubled utility time as it works to reach a deal with creditors.
- Univision Files for IPOSpanish-language broadcaster Univision launched the process for an IPO in a filing with the SEC.
- ACE to Buy Chubb for $28.3 BillionACE agreed to buy fellow property-and-casualty insurer Chubb in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $28.3 billion, the largest-ever deal between two companies in the insurance industry.