Click to enlarge
- RT @IEA: Watch speech @Cambridge_Uni where Prince Charles cites @IEA research on subsidies. ▶ bit.ly/1KGn5B3 #COP21 http://t.co/c… 9 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Glazed solar collectors can support air-source heat pumps during the coldest periods bit.ly/1GsaIS3 #Solar http://t.co/WGz… 2 days ago
- U.S. Stocks Fall Amid Greece Debt WorriesU.S. stocks fell Monday, weighed down by a tumble in oil prices as well as Greek voters’ rejection of creditors’ conditions for further financial aid.
- Oil Prices Tumble Nearly 8%Oil prices skidded to their biggest single-day declines in more than three months, as gyrations in Chinese stocks and the prospect of more crude from the U.S. and Iran revived worries about the global supply glut.
- Is This a Coffee Shop or a Bank?Some newer Capital One locations resemble cafes more than they do traditional bank branches. That is part of banks’ broader struggle to maintain a connection with customers in the age of digital banking.
- The Cost of Rescuing Chinese StocksChina’s aggressive response to plunging share prices undercuts its pledge to have the market play a decisive role in the economy.
- Commodities Skid on China's Stock RoutCommodities suffered their worst day in seven months as a steep selloff in China’s stock market magnified investor fears about weaker demand from one of the world’s largest consumers of raw materials.