- RT @IEA: Don’t be fuelish! Can you guess what year or decade this vintage #energy conservation campaign is from? #tbt #oil http://t.co/jrwH… 23 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Looking back: view over 40 years of @IEA history in our image archive bit.ly/1IjhQT9 ⛽ #tbt #oil #vintage http://t.co/dp6… 23 hours ago
- U.S. Stocks Fall After Volatile WeekU.S. stocks fell on Friday afternoon at the end of one of the most volatile weeks in years for global markets.
- Oil Prices Resume RallyOil prices rose Friday, erasing earlier losses, as a surprise one-day rally extended to a second day.
- How Do You Short China?Traders are scouring stock, bond and currency markets for ways to make money on the malaise afflicting China. Some are piling into insurance-like contracts that would pay out if the country defaulted on a small pool of its foreign-denominated bonds.
- Why the Fed Won't Raise Rates by MuchWhile the Federal Reserve may raise rates in September, persistently low inflation would stay its hand from future increases.
- Stanley Fischer Says Fed on the Fence for September MoveThe Federal Reserve’s No. 2 official, Stanley Fischer, told CNBC the central bank hasn’t settled on whether to raise interest rates next month, and the option remains on the table.