- RT @IEA: Higher-than-expected US crude oil supply, raising the 2015 North American outlook. Full #Oil Market Report for free http://t.co/5c… 8 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Crude oil refinery estimates: raised to 77.8 mb/d for 1Q15 & 77.3 mb/d for 2Q15 - IEA March #Oil Market Report http://t.co/5cHuQQ5… 14 hours ago
- Battered Oil Shows Signs of LifeQuarterly Markets Review: As the U.S. runs low on space for oil storage, production growth is expected to slow. That could bring some much-needed support for prices after a nine-month slide.
- Rents Fall, Vacancies Rise as Moscow Confronts Flagging EconomyThe empty storefronts and for-rent signs that pockmark the upscale shopping strip of Tverskaya Street illustrate impact of the ruble’s collapse and Russia’s broader economic troubles on commercial real estate.
- Transforming Banking for the PoorFinancing the Future: A Q&A with economist Jonathan Morduch, who has co-authored two books on microfinance as a tool against global poverty.
- Blackstone Flexes Property MusclesBlackstone Group has taken less than four months to raise a record $14.5 billion to buy properties around the globe, the latest sign of the firm’s growing heft amid the increasing popularity of commercial real estate among investors.
- Nuclear Deal Could Drive Investors to Iran StocksIf Iran reaches a nuclear deal, Western investors will almost certainly queue up to invest in the country. The first stop for much of that money, at least initially, could be the Tehran Stock Exchange.