- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 1 week ago
- China's Response to Stock Rout Exposes DisarrayConflicting moves and a lack of coordination hampered Beijing’s initial response to its stock-market rout, raising questions about whether Chinese authorities will be up to the challenge of implementing market changes.
- U.S. Stock Futures, European Equities Drop as China RalliesStocks drifted lower on both sides of the Atlantic on Tuesday, while fresh measures to curb volatility prompted a rally in China.
- Citadel's Ken Griffin Leaves 2008 Far BehindCitadel LLC, the hedge-fund firm founded by Ken Griffin that nearly collapsed during the financial crisis, is thriving again and expanding as aggressively as ever, unlike some competitors that turned cautious.
- Puerto Rico Defaults on Most of Debt PaymentPuerto Rico missed most of a $58 million bond payment Monday, the first default by the U.S. commonwealth in what may become one of the largest restructurings in the history of the $3.7 trillion market for debt sold by U.S. state and local governments.
- Pimco Gets Warning From SEC on FundPacific Investment Management disclosed that it received a Wells Notice from the staff of the SEC concerning the Pimco Total Return ETF.