- RT @IEA: Glazed solar collectors can support air-source heat pumps during the coldest periods bit.ly/1GsaIS3 #Solar http://t.co/WGz… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Unglazed solar collectors can help maintain efficiency of ground-source heat pumps over years bit.ly/1GsaIS3 http://t.co/d… 1 day ago
- European Shares Fall After Greek VoteEuropean shares and the euro fell, a day after Greeks overwhelmingly voted against their international creditors’ conditions for further bailout aid.
- Firms Analyze Tweets to Gauge Sentiment“Sentiment analysis” startups are trying to tap Wall Street’s growing desire to harness the world’s vast amount of data to make predictions about the movements of stocks and other securities and derivatives.
- How Chinese Stocks Fell to Earth: 'My Hairdresser Said It Was a Bull Market'After Chinese shares hit a seven-year high in June, new investors opened millions of brokerage accounts to play the rally. Many now face big losses despite Beijing’s battle to stem a stock selloff.
- For U.S. Earnings Season, Bar Is Low and Hopes Are HighAnalysts are expecting weak second-quarter profits at U.S. companies as earnings reports are set to begin rolling out this week. But many investors are confident profits can clear the low bar and support share prices.
- Iran Wants to Double Oil Exports After Sanctions EndIran wants to double its crude exports soon after sanctions are lifted and is pushing other members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries to renew the cartel’s quota system.