- RT @IEA: 🔌 Save the date: Projected Costs of Generating Electricity book launch - Monday, 31 August bit.ly/1JTUmsZ 🔌 http://t.co/E… 5 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Oil stocks that @IEA countries must maintain not only aid #energy security but also save money bit.ly/160P4cv http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- Stock Swings Don't Shake InvestorsStock indexes’ wild week rattled investors and fueled expectations for further price swings, but it failed to squelch the belief U.S. markets remain the best place to put money.
- A 'Black Swan' Fund Made $1 Billion This WeekUniversa Hedge Fund, a well-known ‘black swan’ fund, made more than $1 billion in profits in one week amid volatility.
- Fund Reaps Windfall Investing in ETF 'Minefield'A small mutual fund has returned 42% so far this year with an investment strategy involving exchange-traded funds that have been criticized in past years as a “minefield” for individual investors.
- Fed's Fischer: 'Good Reason' to Think U.S. Inflation Will Move HigherThe Fed‘s Stanley Fischer said there is “good reason” to think sluggish U.S. inflation will firm and move back toward the U.S. central bank’s 2% annual target, touching on a significant assessment facing the Fed ahead of its September policy meeting.
- For China, a Plunge and a ReckoningThe stock market fall pierced the party’s mystique of omnipotence. In an interwoven world, the crisis should spur Beijing to prefer compromise to bullying.