- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 5 days ago
- Global Banks May Lose Their Asia Stock-Trading LiftGlobal investment banks got a second-quarter revenue boost from a surge in Asian stock trading. But given China’s market volatility and stock declines in some other countries, those revenue gains may be hard to replicate.
- KKR Founder Jerome Kohlberg DiesJerome Kohlberg, a co-founder of private-equity giant KKR & Co. and an architect of the industry’s leveraged-buyout model, has died. He was 90.
- Tech Firms Beware: Don't Disappoint InvestorsTechnology companies whose earnings disappoint investors are paying an unusually large toll this quarter, highlighting Wall Street’s high expectations for the sector at a time of uneven economic growth.
- Proxy Firm Georgeson Under InvestigationGeorgeson, a proxy-solicitation firm, is being investigated by federal prosecutors as part of the government’s increased focus on the illegal trading of confidential company information.
- 'China's Airbnb' Raises $300 Million in Funding RoundTujia.com raised $300 million in its latest funding round, underscoring strong investor demand for Chinese startups despite volatility in the country’s domestic stock market.