Susan Cain, author and corporate lawyer, explains why introverts should be encouraged and celebrated.
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 1 day ago
- Stocks Stay Higher After Fed StatementStocks remained higher Wednesday after the Federal Reserve’s latest policy statement flagged a nagging concern about low inflation, which could give officials a reason to delay raising rates.
- Carlyle Group's Profit JumpsCarlyle Group on Wednesday said its second-quarter profit rose 55%, as it continued to sell stakes in the companies it owns. But it saw a decline in another key profitability measure.
- Apollo Global Reports Lower EarningsApollo Global Management said Wednesday that its second-quarter earnings fell 21% on a sharp decline in deal profits.
- Merchants File Challenge to Visa, MasterCard SettlementLawyers representing roughly 100 merchants formally notified MasterCard and Visa that they believe a $6 billion class-action antitrust settlement should be thrown out due to the discovery that opposing lawyers in the case exchanged confidential information.
- Wanted in China: Public Face to Calm Turbulent MarketsWanted in China: a reassuring face to tell panicking investors that everything will be all right.