Susan Cain, author and corporate lawyer, explains why introverts should be encouraged and celebrated.
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 8 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Policy & regulatory constraints are holding back domestic-supply expansion bit.ly/1oQofjD #EndEnergyPoverty http://t.co/Cs… 23 hours ago
- Yellen: Fed on Track to Raise Rates This YearFederal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen said the central bank is on track to raise interest rates this year but will likely proceed cautiously.
- U.S. Stocks Down SlightlyU.S. stocks were slightly lower Friday, but off intraday lows, after Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen reiterated the central bank’s intention to raise short-term interest rates this year.
- Goldman Sachs Recaptures Mojo With DuPont WinThe bank’s fortunes changed for the better last week when Goldman Sachs helped DuPont prevail in a high-profile feud with an activist firm.
- Hanergy: Bulk of Stock Collapse Was in Less Than a SecondThe collapse of a Chinese solar company’s shares this week was caused by a sudden wave of rapid-fire sell orders that sank the price in less than a second.
- Etsy's Unique IPO Crafts a Stock SwoonThe company’s results on Wednesday missed some growth forecasts, but observers said the stock-price decline may have been exacerbated by the unusual ways Etsy structured its April IPO.