Susan Cain, author and corporate lawyer, explains why introverts should be encouraged and celebrated.
- RT @IEA: Ensuring energy security: at the centre of the @IEA mission since its inception. Learn more bit.ly/1JMJVr4 http://t.co/D9t… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: 🔌 Save the date: Projected Costs of Generating Electricity book launch - Monday, 31 August bit.ly/1JTUmsZ 🔌 http://t.co/E… 1 day ago
- Global Markets Head LowerGlobal stock markets headed lower at the end of a turbulent month that was dominated by concerns over China and the timing of a U.S. Federal Reserve interest rate rise.
- Bank Clears Pricing Backlog for FundsBank of New York Mellon said it had updated pricing data for mutual and exchange-traded fund-pricing issues before the market opened Monday, ending a weeklong struggle by the company to provide accurate asset values.
- EIA Cuts U.S. Oil Output Estimates Year-to-DateU.S. oil production this year was lower than previously estimated, the U.S. Energy Information Administration said Monday. Oil prices, meanwhile, fell on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
- Rocky Markets Could Be Good for These StocksExchanges and market makers are getting a fresh look from portfolio managers seeking out investments likely to benefit from the large market swings.
- Fed Appears to Hold Line on Rate PlanFederal Reserve officials emerged from a week of head-spinning financial turbulence largely sticking to their plan to raise U.S. interest rates before the end of the year.