Piano particularly designed for those who prefer playing while lying in bed. Great Britain, 1935.
- RT @IEA: Watch speech @Cambridge_Uni where Prince Charles cites @IEA research on subsidies. ▶ bit.ly/1KGn5B3 #COP21 http://t.co/c… 5 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Glazed solar collectors can support air-source heat pumps during the coldest periods bit.ly/1GsaIS3 #Solar http://t.co/WGz… 2 days ago
- U.S. Stocks Fall Amid Greece Debt WorriesU.S. stocks drifted lower Monday after Greeks resoundingly rejected creditors’ conditions for further financial aid.
- Oil Prices Tumble Nearly 8%Oil prices on Monday skidded to their biggest single-day declines in more than three months, as gyrations in Chinese stocks and the prospect of more crude from the U.S. and Iran revived worries about the global supply glut.
- The Cost of Rescuing Chinese StocksChina’s aggressive response to plunging share prices undercuts its pledge to have the market play a decisive role in the economy.
- Judge Tosses Ex-Goldman Programmer's Second ConvictionA New York state judge dismissed the second conviction of Sergey Aleynikov, the former Goldman Sachs programmer charged with stealing the bank’s high-frequency trading computer code.
- Seritage Shares Rise After Spinoff From SearsSeritage Growth Properties’ shares gained as much as 4% in their market debut on Monday after the real estate spinoff of Sears Holdings Corp. estimated that it brought in about $1.6 billion through its rights offering.