Piano particularly designed for those who prefer playing while lying in bed. Great Britain, 1935.
- RT @IEA: Don’t be fuelish! Can you guess what year or decade this vintage #energy conservation campaign is from? #tbt #oil http://t.co/jrwH… 1 hour ago
- RT @IEA: Looking back: view over 40 years of @IEA history in our image archive bit.ly/1IjhQT9 ⛽ #tbt #oil #vintage http://t.co/dp6… 1 hour ago
- U.S. Oil Posts Biggest Rise on Percentage Basis Since 2009U.S. oil prices soared 10% on Thursday, as a rally in Chinese and U.S. stocks and better-than-expected U.S. economic data prompted a rush by traders to bail out of bearish bets that the market would fall.
- Dole Executives Ordered to Pay $148 Million in Buyout SuitA Delaware judge ordered Dole Food’s chief executive and a former official to pay shareholders $148 million, ruling that CEO David Murdock’s 2013 buyout undervalued the fruit grower.
- U.S. Stocks Rally Amid Recovery in Global MarketsU.S. stocks charged higher for a second straight session amid signs of strong domestic growth and a rally in Asia and Europe, marking the latest big move in a tumultuous week for global markets.
- Funds Still Struggle to Set Prices Amid Computer WoesComputer problems plagued the U.S. asset-management industry for a fourth day, causing hundreds of mutual and ETFs to miscalculate the value of fund assets.
- Technical Issues Hit ITG's Dark PoolInvestment Technology Group’s brokerage operations and private trading venue were taken off line around 1 p.m. because of a technical problem at the data center where it is located, an executive said.