Piano particularly designed for those who prefer playing while lying in bed. Great Britain, 1935.
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 2 days ago
- Deadline Draws Near for Puerto RicoInvestors are bracing for Puerto Rico to default on about $58 million in bond payments in coming days, as the U.S. commonwealth attempts to restructure $72 billion in debt.
- Student Refinancing: Wait-Listed, or In?More student lenders are for the first time offering to refinance the loans of professionals who are years out of college.
- U.S. Stocks End FlatU.S. stocks ended the trading day little changed Thursday as investors focused on the latest batch of corporate earnings.
- Cargill's Black River Shutting Four Hedge FundsCargill’s Black River Asset Management plans to shutter four of its hedge funds and return more than $1 billion to investors over the next several months.
- Deutsche Bank Didn't Archive Chats Used by Some Employees Tied to Libor ProbeA month after reaching a $2.5 billion settlement over interest rate rigging, Deutsche Bank told regulators its disclosures may have been incomplete because it accidentally failed to archive electronic chats involving its employees.