Piano particularly designed for those who prefer playing while lying in bed. Great Britain, 1935.
- RT @IEA: Did you know that countries spent $550bn on fossil-fuel consumption subsidies in 2013? bit.ly/1wAUKj8 #Speech http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Only a few regions show significant future oil supply growth: US, Canada, Brazil & Middle East bit.ly/1wAUKj8 http://t.co/… 10 hours ago
- Shake Shack Surges in DebutShares of Shake Shack, a restaurant chain known for its burgers and crinkle-cut fries, opened at $47.21 in their market debut, 125% above their IPO price.
- Why 'Free File' for Taxes Isn't So PopularHere is how taxpayers can navigate the maze of offerings and avoid unnecessary charges.
- Ally Lashes Back at GM After JiltingAlly Financial’s chief executive reacted angrily to GM’s decision to squeeze the lender out of a lucrative leasing business and vowed to overcome getting jilted by the firm’s former parent.
- Insider-Trading Charges to Be DroppedFederal prosecutors in New York said they would drop charges against five men they previously accused of insider trading, the latest casualty of an appeals court ruling last month that upended the government’s ability to bring such charges.
- Gold Tarnishes as U.S. Economy StrengthensThe strong U.S. economy is dimming gold’s allure. Gold futures posted their sharpest decline—2.4%—in more than a year, a day after the Fed waxed optimistic about U.S. economic growth.