Piano particularly designed for those who prefer playing while lying in bed. Great Britain, 1935.
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Policy & regulatory constraints are holding back domestic-supply expansion bit.ly/1oQofjD #EndEnergyPoverty http://t.co/Cs… 18 hours ago
- U.S. Stocks Little ChangedU.S. stocks were little changed Friday ahead of a speech by Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen scheduled for this afternoon.
- China Shares Hit Seven-Year HighChina’s stocks rallied for a fourth day to their strongest level in seven years, while Japan’s red-hot market rallied anew as the nation’s central bank kept its policy on hold.
- Doug Ostrover, Founding Partner of Blackstone's GSO, to Leave FirmDoug Ostrover, one of the founding partners of Blackstone Group’s credit arm GSO Capital Partners, is leaving the firm.
- Etsy's Unique IPO Crafts a Stock SwoonThe company’s results on Wednesday missed some growth forecasts, but observers said the stock-price decline may have been exacerbated by the unusual ways Etsy structured its April IPO.
- Goldman Sachs Recaptures Mojo With DuPont WinThe bank’s fortunes changed for the better last week when Goldman Sachs helped DuPont prevail in a high-profile feud with an activist firm.