Globetrotter Willink with his moped in front of the St Bavo Church in Haarlem. The Netherlands, 31 July, 1951.
- RT @IEA: Glazed solar collectors can support air-source heat pumps during the coldest periods bit.ly/1GsaIS3 #Solar http://t.co/WGz… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Unglazed solar collectors can help maintain efficiency of ground-source heat pumps over years bit.ly/1GsaIS3 http://t.co/d… 1 day ago
- Firms Analyze Tweets to Gauge Sentiment“Sentiment analysis” startups are trying to tap Wall Street’s growing desire to harness the world’s vast amount of data to make predictions about the movements of stocks and other securities and derivatives.
- Beijing Aims Big Booster Shot at Teetering Stock MarketChina’s central bank will indirectly help investors borrow to buy shares in an effort to rescue the country's stock market.
- For U.S. Earnings Season, Bar Is Low and Hopes Are HighAnalysts are expecting weak second-quarter profits at U.S. companies as earnings reports are set to begin rolling out this week. But many investors are confident profits can clear the low bar and support share prices.
- Regulators Probe Marketing of Hot Private Tech SharesSecurities regulators have launched a broad investigation into whether hedge funds and other investors are improperly selling hot private technology stocks amid a boom in the trading of such shares.
- Iran Wants to Double Oil Exports After Sanctions EndIran wants to double its crude exports soon after sanctions are lifted and is pushing other members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries to renew the cartel’s quota system.