Traditional Dutch fast food, herring. Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 1937
- RT @IEA: Significant surge in supply keep up #oil futures pressure: #Brent trading ~$58/bbl, ~50% below last June’s peak #OMR http://t.co/N… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Global refinery crude demand expected to fall to 77.3 mb/d in 2Q15, from 78 mb/d in 1Q15 bit.ly/1J24z1q #OMR http://t.co/R… 2 days ago
- Low Prices Cool Boom in U.S. Oil ProductionCrude production remains strong, but the U.S. may be at, or near, an oil-output peak.
- Activists Ramp Up; Board Rifts EnsueDisputes in the boardroom could become more prevalent as activist investors step up attempts to gain legitimacy by courting people with pedigree and gravitas to offer up as director nominees.
- Three Stocks Party in Their DebutsThree companies made their stock-market debuts Thursday—Etsy, Party City and Virtu Financial—and all three went off with a bang.
- Small Hedge Funds Get Bigger Share of Investors' MoneyIn a shift away from the industry’s titans, about half the inflows into hedge funds last year went to firms with less than $5 billion in assets.