- RT @IEA: An improvement in power supply in sub-Saharan Africa will require expanded cast of investors bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp http://t.co/PR… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 4 days ago
- Boutique Bohemian: High-End Hostels Come to AmericaInvestors are pouring money into upscale youth hostels, betting the next big market in hospitality will be the scruffy, cost-conscious backpacking crowd.
- SocGen Deal for Bache Illustrates Commodity-Trading WoeSociété Générale is picking apart Bache—a commodities house and the last link to a historic Wall Street name—in another sign of how the trading of raw materials has fallen on hard times.
- European Stocks Rise, Euro SteadiesEuropean stocks rose, shrugging off declines in the U.S. and Asia, while the euro steadied as tensions eased around the Greek situation.
- Dollar's Strength Fuels Buyouts AbroadAmerican companies looking to do deals abroad are finding a welcome tailwind: a strong U.S. dollar.
- Beijing's Yuan Push Bears FruitThe yuan is now the region’s leading currency for doing business with China, trumping the Japanese yen and the Hong Kong dollar.