- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- Stocks Stall After So-So Jobs ReportU.S. stocks fell and bond prices strengthened as the latest U.S. jobs report reaffirmed investors’ belief that the Federal Reserve would be patient in raising interest rates.
- Investors on Edge Ahead of Greek ReferendumWith opinion polls suggesting the vote on Greek austerity may be close, many investors are opting to ride out the storm and stick with their holdings of European stocks.
- High on the Hogs for the FourthFarmers are on track to produce a record amount of pork this year, with a wave of hogs processed this spring heralding cheaper ribs and sausages for the Independence Day holiday.
- China Shares Tank as Beijing's Moves to Spur Buying Fall ShortChinese shares plunged Thursday, even as Beijing grasps for solutions to stem the selling, including relaxing rules on the use of borrowed funds to invest in stocks.
- As Saudis Keep Pumping, Thirst for Domestic Oil SwellsThe kingdom is poised to break records for crude production this summer, but its ravenous energy needs threaten its ability to ramp up exports.