- RT @IEA: CCS is the topic of the week: as fossil fuels prevail, there is no long run climate-friendly scenario without #CCS. http://t.co/qZ… 22 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Looking back: view over 40 years of @IEA history in our image archive bit.ly/1IjhQT9 #TBT #Oil #Vintage http://t.co/XLpY9E… 3 days ago
- U.S. Stocks Edge LowerU.S. stocks edged lower on Monday, as declines in biotechnology shares weighed on the Nasdaq Composite.
- Buffett's 'Ringmaster' Turns Grand Ideas Into RealityAt Berkshire Hathaway’s annual meeting—which the company expects to draw more than 40,000 people this year—Carrie Sova makes sure everything runs smoothly.
- Deutsche to Trim Investment Bank, Retail OperationsDeutsche Bank aims to close gap between itself and rivals in terms of profitability and capital adequacy.
- Merger Surge Tempts Hedge Funds to Make a BetThe current surge in deals, led by the Royal Dutch Shell-BG Group deal, has revitalized the merger arbitrage sector.
- Harvey Miller, Bankruptcy-Law Pioneer, DiesHarvey R. Miller is credited with developing the modern practice of bankruptcy law while guiding Texaco, Lehman, GM and others through bankruptcy and restructuring.