- RT @IEA: Only a few regions show significant future oil supply growth: US, Canada, Brazil & Middle East bit.ly/1wAUKj8 http://t.co/… 57 minutes ago
- RT @IEA: Let us be clear: fossil fuel subsidies are an extremely inefficient means of achieving their stated objective http://t.co/PW3Ym8Vm… 2 hours ago
- Former Hedge-Fund Managers Hit the Comeback TrailVeteran stock picker Michael Karsch said he is planning to launch a hedge-fund firm this year.
- Oil-Price Slide Hits LNG MarketsThe collapse in oil markets in recent months is now being mirrored in Asian liquefied natural gas markets, where prices have nearly halved in the last four months.
- Gold Tarnishes as U.S. Economy StrengthensThe strong U.S. economy is dimming gold’s allure. Gold futures posted their sharpest decline—2.4%—in more than a year, a day after the Fed waxed optimistic about U.S. economic growth.
- More Doors Crack Open to Activists in JapanA friendlier approach to activist investing, in vogue in the U.S., is catching on in Japan, where the government has been pushing companies to be more responsive to shareholders.
- New Financial Adviser? Check Out Fees and ConflictsHere are questions to ask and places to find key information.