- RT @IEA: An improvement in power supply in sub-Saharan Africa will require expanded cast of investors bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp http://t.co/PR… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 6 days ago
- U.S. Stock Futures RetreatU.S. stock futures pulled back Thursday, signaling a lower open one day after the Nasdaq Composite established a record high.
- Shanghai Stocks Plummet After Months of GainsChinese stocks were rocked by a sharp selloff that left Shanghai 6.5% lower, a sudden reversal of fortune for one of the world’s top-performing markets this year.
- Libor Accused Received Help From Boss, Evidence ShowsTom Hayes, the former UBS trader accused of being the ringleader of a global interest-rate-rigging conspiracy, received a helping hand from his boss, according to evidence presented at his London trial on Thursday.
- Traders Pile In at CloseThe middle of the day has become awfully quiet on the U.S. stock market, as index funds and computer models push the action toward the end of the trading day.
- Business Lending by U.S. Banks on the RiseBanks are lending to businesses at such a rapid clip that those loans are on pace to overtake residential mortgages for the first time since the 1980s.