- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 21 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 21 hours ago
- Relistings of Chinese Tech Firms Are in LimboChina’s market rout has left in limbo many small technology companies that had planned to return home after listing in the U.S.
- Wanted in China: Public Face to Calm Turbulent MarketsWanted in China: a reassuring face to tell panicking investors that everything will be all right.
- Lawsuits Over Mergers? He ObjectsProf. Sean Griffith questions the value of the settlements often tied to mergers. Now, he is taking action.
- China Shares Teeter on LossesChina’s shares flitted between positive and negative territory Wednesday as officials stepped up efforts to calm markets, while other Asian shares were roughly flat.
- NantKwest Gives Biotech Another Big IPOThese days, a biotech company doesn’t need an approved drug to be worth several billion dollars.