- RT @IEA: Watch speech @Cambridge_Uni where Prince Charles cites @IEA research on subsidies. ▶ bit.ly/1KGn5B3 #COP21 http://t.co/c… 3 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Glazed solar collectors can support air-source heat pumps during the coldest periods bit.ly/1GsaIS3 #Solar http://t.co/WGz… 2 days ago
- U.S. Stocks Nearly Flat as Investors Shrug Off Greek NewsU.S. stocks traded around the flat line Monday as investors largely brushed off news that Greek citizens resoundingly rejected creditors’ conditions for further financial aid.
- Fortress to Announce Restructuring of Flagship FundFortress Investment Group is set to announce a restructuring of its flagship hedge fund following recent losses and investor withdrawals, according to people close to the matter.
- The Cost of Rescuing Chinese StocksChina’s aggressive response to plunging share prices undercuts its pledge to have the market play a decisive role in the economy and risks cementing investors’ belief that Beijing will always bail them out.
- Judge Tosses Ex-Goldman Programmer's Second ConvictionA New York state judge dismissed the second conviction of Sergey Aleynikov, the former Goldman Sachs programmer charged with stealing the bank’s high-frequency trading computer code.
- Seritage Raises $1.6 Billion, to Begin Trading After Spinoff From SearsSeritage Growth Properties, the real-estate spinoff of Sears, estimated it will receive about $1.6 billion from its rights offering and will begin trading today on the New York Stock Exchange.