- RT @IEA: CCS is the topic of the week: as fossil fuels prevail, there is no long run climate-friendly scenario without #CCS. http://t.co/qZ… 13 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Looking back: view over 40 years of @IEA history in our image archive bit.ly/1IjhQT9 #TBT #Oil #Vintage http://t.co/XLpY9E… 3 days ago
- A Star in Nasdaq Boom, ETF Now Looks SquareNasdaq stocks are back at record levels, but investors are abandoning the Qubes, a once red-hot ETF that tracks the Nasdaq-100 stocks.
- Deutsche Bank to Trim Investment BankingDeutsche Bank released details of its plan to boost profitability and capital adequacy.
- Pound Buoyant Despite Election UncertaintyAhead of one of the least certain elections in recent U.K. history, investors in sterling seem mostly buoyant.
- European Stocks Fall on Greece ConcernsEuropean stocks fell after the deadlock in negotiations over unlocking further financial aid for Greece kept markets on edge.
- 'Flash Crash' Investigators Likely Missed CluesInvestigators overlooked evidence that could have enabled them to uncover the strategies of the trader accused of helping cause the selloff, according to members of a committee that oversaw the probe.