- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 1 day ago
- Relistings of Chinese Tech Firms Are in LimboChina’s market rout has left in limbo many small technology companies that had planned to return home after listing in the U.S.
- Barclays Scraps Dividend TargetBarclays reported a rise in profit but scrapped its dividend target to retain capital as part of a fresh effort by Executive Chairman John McFarlane to reshape the beleaguered British bank.
- Wanted in China: Public Face to Calm Turbulent MarketsWanted in China: a reassuring face to tell panicking investors that everything will be all right.
- Lawsuits Over Mergers? He ObjectsProf. Sean Griffith questions the value of the settlements often tied to mergers. Now, he is taking action.
- China Shares Break Three-Day Losing StreakChina’s shares ended higher Wednesday, with sharp gains in the last half-hour of trading, as officials stepped up efforts to calm markets.