Facebook is still trading well below its IPO price, and suddenly it's hip to dump on the company. Sure, that IPO was ugly, and its negative effects will continue to be felt for some time. But to everyone out there who thinks Facebook has already played all its revenue tricks and so isn't worth all the hype, I say: hold up.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Chilean military tugboat rushing to Antarctica in bid to prevent ecological disaster after Chinese fishing ship catches fire
- 'River of oil': The tale of a ruptured Exxon pipeline that spilled thousands of barrels of crude in an Arkansas town
- Archeological dig beneath Bloomberg's future London headquarters reveals ancient Roman ruins dubbed 'Pompeii of the north'
- Watch the U.S. Navy use its ship mounted laser to blow aircraft out of the sky
- The Iron Lady You Don't Know: Thirteen Facts about Margaret Thatcher
- U.S. sends in $900M anti-missile radar array as North Korea vows to fire up nuclear reactor
The highly graphical gospel of globalization. Shaped by the age of consumerism.
- Archeologists have made an amazing discovery off the coast of Mexico: A 19th century British shipwreck huff.to/16Syb2K #Ship #History 1 week ago
- World's biggest ship graveyard lies at site of WW2 battle where US crushed Japanese fleet dailym.ai/133WUuD #History 1 week ago
- RT @BBCNewsGraphics: See the faces of the Mary Rose's crew, including the ship's dog Hatch, 500 years after the Tudor warship sank. http://… 2 weeks ago
- The Economist explains the decline in piracy: Armed guards, carried by more than 60 % of vessels, have been essential econ.st/15UAUZd 4 weeks ago
- Shipwrecked U.S Navy warship removed from reef huff.to/16bnaDK #Philippines #Asia #Ship 2 months ago
- Gregory Despain on From Shipyard To Graveyard
- hollister on Clipped To Taste
- http://www.ecuface.com/groups/raspberry-ketone-weight-loss/ on Is Email Still Powerful In The Age Of Social Networks? [Infographic]
- raspberry ketone supplement pills on House Attack by Erwin Wurm
- pure raspberry ketones drops on House Attack by Erwin Wurm
- swimwear on And The First Facebook IPO Hackathon Photos Roll In
Photos by Maersk Line
- Jefferson County Debt Plan Is CostlyThe plan by Jefferson County, Ala., to emerge from bankruptcy protection hinges in part on the sale of $1.9 billion of new debt this fall to refinance debt tied to its troubled sewer system. But some observers are calling terms of the new debt onerous.
- Thai Rice Aid CriticizedThailand's government took a step toward revealing the full cost of its contentious rice-price support program, saying it had lost $4.4 billion on the subsidy from fall 2011 to September 2012.
- KPMG Ex-Partner Is ArraignedFormer KPMG LLP senior partner Scott London was arraigned here Monday in federal court, where a not-guilty plea was entered on his behalf, although he is expected to plead guilty once certain procedural matters are resolved.
- China Wrestles With Banks' Pleas for CashChina's big banks are urging the central bank to free up funds to ease an unusual cash squeeze, as Beijing faces a stark choice: add money to the financial system to help lenders, or stay the course to rein in a rapid expansion of credit.