- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 4 days ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 1 week ago
- Stocks Fall on Rate-Move CommentsU.S. stock indexes slipped Tuesday after the Fed’s Dennis Lockhart said the economy is ripe for a rise in short-term interest rates.
- Judge Rejects Proposed Settlement Between AmEx and MerchantsA federal judge rejected a proposed $79 million class-action settlement between American Express and a group of merchants, citing a recent discovery that two opposing lawyers in the case had exchanged confidential documents.
- Ailing Travelers CEO Fishman to ExitJay S. Fishman is stepping down Dec. 1, handing over his job to Alan D. Schnitzer, who runs the company’s largest segment.
- New Rule to Lift Veil on Tax BreaksThe Governmental Accounting Standards Board will require government officials to show the value of property, sales and income taxes that have been waived under agreements with companies or other taxpayers.
- Need a $3 Million Home Loan? J.P. Morgan Just Made It EasierJ.P. Morgan Chase is lowering the minimum down payment and credit score for some big mortgages, as lenders vie to cater to borrowers in the high-end housing market.