- RT @IEA: Don’t be fuelish! Can you guess what year or decade this vintage #energy conservation campaign is from? #tbt #oil http://t.co/jrwH… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Looking back: view over 40 years of @IEA history in our image archive bit.ly/1IjhQT9 ⛽ #tbt #oil #vintage http://t.co/dp6… 1 day ago
- Stock Swings Don't Shake InvestorsStock indexes’ wildest week in years rattled investors and fueled expectations for further price swings, but it failed to squelch the belief U.S. markets remain the best place to put money.
- A 'Black Swan' Fund Made $1 Billion This WeekUniversa Hedge Fund, a well-known ‘black swan’ fund, made more than $1 billion in profits in one week amid volatility.
- Fund Reaps Windfall Investing in ETF 'Minefield'A small mutual fund has returned 42% so far this year with an investment strategy involving exchange-traded funds that have been criticized in past years as a “minefield” for individual investors.
- China's Big-Dollar Borrowers Hold Off on Hedging Foreign-Currency DebtChinese real-estate firms, among the country’s heaviest dollar borrowers, aren’t rushing to hedge their foreign-currency liabilities even as the surprise devaluation of the yuan adds to their debt load.
- Judge Rules for Thornburg Mortgage in Suit Against RBCA federal judge found that Royal Bank of Canada shortchanged the failed mortgage lender when it seized and subsequently sold some of its assets.