- RT @IEA: An improvement in power supply in sub-Saharan Africa will require expanded cast of investors bit.ly/1Cy6Xsp http://t.co/PR… 3 days ago
- RT @IEA: Sub-Saharan energy investment increases considerably: ~$110 billion pa - New Policies Scenario bit.ly/1oQofjD http://t.co/… 5 days ago
- Nasdaq Closes at New RecordThe Nasdaq Composite rose to a new record close Wednesday, as technology companies led major benchmarks higher one day after their biggest losses in weeks..
- Dollar Extends RallyThe dollar rallied into a fourth session on Wednesday as investors added to their bets that the U.S. recovery would push forward the timeline for higher borrowing costs.
- Norway Oil Fund to Exit Coal-Exposed UtilitiesNorway’s sovereign-wealth fund, the world’s biggest, will shed its holdings in companies and utilities that have heavy exposure to coal in a move to reduce climate risk, according to a deal in the Norwegian parliament Wednesday.
- J.P. Morgan Sees Losing Some Business Due to FX Guilty PleaJ.P. Morgan Chief James Dimon said the bank’s recent foreign exchange guilty plea didn’t cripple the bank, but it was a scary outcome that will probably cost it some business.
- Liquidators of Ex-Harvard QB's Funds Sue Barclays for $80 MillionThe liquidators of a pair of failed Cayman Islands-based hedge funds run by a former Harvard quarterback are suing Barclays PLC to claw back some $80 million they say was illegally funneled to the bank to cover margin calls.