- RT @IEA: Oil Watch: @IEA April #Oil Market Report is now free & open to non-subscribers. Full pdf bit.ly/1P5kMFb #OMR http://t.co/i… 5 days ago
- RT @IEA: CCS is the topic of the week: as fossil fuels prevail, there is no long run climate-friendly scenario without #CCS. http://t.co/qZ… 1 week ago
- Vanguard Claims Title of World's Largest Bond FundPimco’s flagship Total Return fund ceded its title as largest bond mutual fund to rival Vanguard Group, according to April data.
- Einhorn Hits Fracking StocksHedge-fund manager David Einhorn took aim at the hard-hit hydraulic-fracturing industry, unveiling bearish views on companies such as Pioneer Natural Resources and Concho Resources.
- BofA Relents on Vote Over Moynihan's Dual RolesBank of America said it will give shareholders the chance to vote on the board’s decision in October to give the chairmanship to CEO Brian Moynihan.
- California Drought Victim: Water BondsCalifornia’s drought is starting to spread to the market for bonds issued by water utilities, long considered one of the safest types of debt sold by state and local governments.
- U.S. Stocks Close HigherU.S. stocks rose for the second session in a row Monday, with the S&P 500 ending just shy of a record.