- RT @IEA: Ensuring energy security: at the centre of the @IEA mission since its inception. Learn more bit.ly/1JMJVr4 http://t.co/D9t… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: 🔌 Save the date: Projected Costs of Generating Electricity book launch - Monday, 31 August bit.ly/1JTUmsZ 🔌 http://t.co/E… 1 day ago
- Oil Rallies Into Bull Market TerritoryOil prices soared Monday on doubts that the global glut of crude would be as long-lasting as many investors and traders had earlier believed.
- Stocks End August With Another LossStocks logged their worst monthly losses in years in August, driven by concerns over China and the timing of a U.S. interest rate rise.
- Argentina Creditors Can't Seize Assets of Central Bank, Court RulesArgentina’s creditors can’t seize the assets of its central bank, a U.S. court ruled, reversing an earlier ruling that would have opened the nation’s reserves to hedge funds looking to collect debt stemming from a 2001 default.
- Service Providers See Gold in Shares of StartupsBranding firm Red Antler is among vendors that are looking to profit on the soaring valuations of young startups by taking payment in stock instead of cash.
- Crackdown on Racial Bias Could Boost Some Auto-Loan CostsA federal regulator’s campaign to fight bias against minorities is changing the way many car loans are priced. Those efforts could mean some consumers will pay more.