- RT @IEA: Production costs for proton exchange membrane fuel cells for transport bit.ly/1Af2IqT #Transport #CleanTech http://t.co/5Y… 1 hour ago
- RT @IEA: Innovation can be supported by unlocking RD&D funds for key hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells & electrolysers http://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- European Stocks Surge on Greek HopesEuropean stocks surged on renewed optimism about a possible deal between Greece and its creditors.
- ACE to Buy Chubb for $28.3 BillionACE agreed to buy fellow property-and-casualty insurer Chubb in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $28.3 billion, making the tie-up one of the biggest deals this year.
- Puerto Rico Utility, Creditors Close to Deal to Avoid DefaultThe Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority and its creditors were close to a deal that would allow the cash-strapped utility to pay more than $400 million to bondholders, staving off what investors feared might be the first default of many from the U.S. commonwealth.
- No Easy Way Forward for MarketsThe stock market has shifted to neutral, and investors don’t expect the rest of 2015 to be a joy ride.
- Brookfield Approaches Australia's Asciano With $6.8 BillionAustralian port-and-rail operator Asciano received a $6.8 billion offer from Brookfield Infrastructure Partners that would be one of Asia’s biggest takeovers this year.