- RT @IEA: Oil production: US, Canada, Norway, UK, Australia & Mexico (2013-14) - @IEA statistics report bit.ly/1D8sIVZ http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 4 days ago
- Carlyle Fund Walloped in Commodities RoutA rout in raw materials has helped drive down holdings in a Carlye Group firm’s flagship fund from about $2 billion to less than $50 million. The collapsing commodities market is spreading pain well beyond specialists to some of the heaviest hitters on Wall Street.
- Police Arrest Ex-Head of Bitcoin Exchange Mt. GoxJapanese police arrested Mark Karpelès, the head of collapsed bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox, alleging that he manipulated the company’s computer system to increase the balance in an account.
- As Fed Move Nears, Traders Obsess Over DataTraders are scouring once-overlooked economic data for clues to the timing of the Federal Reserve’s first interest rate rise in years.
- 'Therapeutic' Approach to Financial PlanningFinancial planners are borrowing techniques from psychologists to help clients get in touch with the often messy feelings behind their relationships with money.
- Commodities Slide Deeper Into a RutCommodity prices tumbled anew, plunging the S&P GSCI Total Return index to its worst monthly loss since November 2008 and deepening a yearslong rout that few observers expect to moderate.