- RT @IEA: Main wind resource sites in China: improvements in connection & operation of plants (2013) bit.ly/1phzBqp http://t.co/ubTl… 2 days ago
- RT @IEA: Wind research funding in OECD mostly fluctuated between 1-2% of all #energy R&D funding bit.ly/1nOuhQA http://t.co/o2jOzDv… 2 days ago
- U.S. Banks Take Global LeadIn the trans-Atlantic rivalry for banking supremacy, U.S. banks are preparing to pounce, with executives touting the gloom emanating from their European counterparts as a big opportunity to press their newfound advantage.
- China Shares Headed for Worst Month in Over Two YearsChina shares were headed for their worst month in over two years on Friday, after confidence in a government-led recovery wavered earlier this week, knocking shares lower.
- U.S. Stocks End FlatU.S. stocks ended the trading day little changed Thursday as investors focused on the latest batch of corporate earnings.
- Student Refinancing: Wait-Listed, or In?More student lenders are for the first time offering to refinance the loans of professionals who are years out of college.
- Deutsche Bank Didn't Archive Chats Used by Some Employees Tied to Libor ProbeA month after reaching a $2.5 billion settlement over interest rate rigging, Deutsche Bank told regulators its disclosures may have been incomplete because it accidentally failed to archive electronic chats involving its employees.