- RT @IEA: Off‐site industrial processes electricity purchases bit.ly/1yy3Fpm #Electricity http://t.co/P3EeO6Q9Ip 12 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Strategic heating and cooling planning trends in Europe bit.ly/1yy3Fpm http://t.co/rgF5VPiz6d 21 hours ago
- Nasdaq Hits 5000 for First Time Since Dot-Com EraThe Nasdaq Composite climbed briefly above the 5000-point level for the first time in almost 15 years on Monday, marking a milestone in the revival of an index that once was synonymous with dot-com excess.
- Buffett's Successor: A Jain and Abel StoryAjit Jain, who runs Berkshire Hathaway’s reinsurance business, and Greg Abel, who runs the conglomerate’s energy business, have emerged as favorites to succeed Warren Buffett as CEO.
- Carlyle, Warburg to Challenge Ratings AgenciesOfficials with private-equity firms Carlyle Group LP and Warburg Pincus LLC say they hope to create a credible challenge to the three largest U.S. ratings agencies with their purchase this week of Canadian rater DBRS Ltd.
- Institutions Pour Cash Into Bond ETFsAbreast of the Market: Institutions are piling into exchange-traded bond funds at the fastest pace on record, driven by forces reshaping the increasingly illiquid corporate-debt market and their desire to stay nimble ahead of expected rate moves.
- Costco Names Citi, Visa as Credit PartnersCostco named Citigroup and Visa as its new credit partners, replacing American Express as the exclusive network at its stores beginning in April of next year.