- RT @IEA: Nuclear power key to Japan prosperity, security & low-carbon energy ― @IEABirol bit.ly/1NbYEfZ http://t.co/3ciytKWLoV 1 day ago
- RT @IEA: Onshore wind: good sites with attractive investment policies are winning bit.ly/1Uh5kxx #electricity #energy http://t.co/D… 2 days ago
- Stocks Drop After Jobs ReportU.S. stocks fell Friday following a jobs report that many investors saw as strong enough for the Fed to possibly raise rates this month.
- Pension Funds See Lower Returns, Shifting Burden to TaxpayersPublic pension-fund managers are slashing investment predictions to their lowest levels since the 1980s, a shift that will mean greater hardships for employees and governments as Americans age.
- No Emerging Markets in Your Portfolio? Look AgainSome foreign-stock mutual funds have 30% or 40% of assets in developing nations.
- An Online Bank With a Personal TouchLive Oak Bancshares is betting that its hybrid model can be an example for how to expand small-business lending.
- Traders Ride the ETF Roller CoasterMom-and-pop investors who trade in exchange-traded funds and notes linked to commodities have experienced some of the roughest volatility over the past several weeks.