- RT @IEA: Proposed Indonesian corridor to make sea transport more efficient in the region bit.ly/19qYHDe #Transport http://t.co/NlMa… 10 hours ago
- RT @IEA: Spot & short-term LNG trade & share of total #LNG trade (2000-13) bit.ly/14SQuW1 http://t.co/EKhV0QzK1f 15 hours ago
- Washington Strips New York Fed's PowerA panel run by Fed governor Daniel Tarullo has taken regulatory authority over Wall Street banks from the once-mighty New York Federal Reserve bank.
- Citi's Fix-It Man Guides Bank Through Stress TestCitigroup’s Gene McQuade is taking on arguably the most important job at the global bank: making sure that this year it passes the Federal Reserve stress test.
- Watchdog's Hunt Is Short on 'Wolves'Finra’s “High Risk Broker” program targets individuals with large numbers of disciplinary red flags, but the initiative hasn’t barred any of the brokers associated with Stratton Oakmont, the firm depicted in the film ‘The Wolf of Wall Street.’
- European Stimulus Sparks Bond BlitzInvestors snapped up a half-billion euros of French utility bonds that will pay them no interest, a groundbreaking deal that shows how corporations are rushing to take advantage of Europe’s efforts to keep interests rates low.