- Chilean military tugboat rushing to Antarctica in bid to prevent ecological disaster after Chinese fishing ship catches fire
- ‘River of oil': The tale of a ruptured Exxon pipeline that spilled thousands of barrels of crude in an Arkansas town
- Archeological dig beneath Bloomberg’s future London headquarters reveals ancient Roman ruins dubbed ‘Pompeii of the north’
- Watch the U.S. Navy use its ship mounted laser to blow aircraft out of the sky
- The Iron Lady You Don’t Know: Thirteen Facts about Margaret Thatcher
- U.S. sends in $900M anti-missile radar array as North Korea vows to fire up nuclear reactor
The highly graphical gospel of globalization. Shaped by the age of consumerism.
- The Evolution of Wall Street amzn.to/1jqKEBg #FlashBoys #MichaelLewis #Finance #HFT http://t.co/oY3rF6fVS9 6 months ago
- RT @AnnJessicaLien: Iconic photo of Ukrainian protesters playing golf at the President's residence in #Kiev earlier today #Ukraine http://t… 8 months ago
- Archeologists have made an amazing discovery off the coast of Mexico: A 19th century British shipwreck huff.to/16Syb2K #Ship #History 1 year ago
- World's biggest ship graveyard lies at site of WW2 battle where US crushed Japanese fleet dailym.ai/133WUuD #History 1 year ago
- RT @BBCNewsGraphics: See the faces of the Mary Rose's crew, including the ship's dog Hatch, 500 years after the Tudor warship sank. http://… 1 year ago
- wiko darkside on Clipped To Taste
- gemmes illimités clash Of clans on Print Is Dying: E-readers Start Slaughtering Print Book Sales
- christian movie review on The Complete History Of Oil
- Shannan on The Essential Features Of A Great Landing Page [Infographic]
- clé d activation windows 7 on Cartoon: The First Economist
- toko bunga jakarta on Bytes In A Bottle
Photos by Maersk Line
- Fed Closes Chapter on Easy MoneyThe Federal Reserve said it would end its long-running bond-purchase program, concluding a historic experiment that stirred disagreement among policy makers, economists and investors about its impact even though the central bank said it helped accomplish its goal of reducing unemployment.
- Bad Bets Rock Fortress's Macro FundA series of bad bets against U.S. government bonds and the Japanese yen, along with a wrong-way wager on Brazil, have caused losses this year at Fortress Investment’s macro hedge fund.
- Debt Fuels Growth of Buyout ShopsThe firms that pioneered the use of debt in corporate buyouts some 30 years ago are now selling bonds as they expand into lending, real estate and distressed-debt investing, among other new fields.
- OPEC Chief Says Output Likely to Stay UnchangedOPEC’s oil output is likely to remain around the same level next year as it has this, despite the recent sharp slide in global oil prices, its secretary-general said.